Just kiss me already

Lucy’s POV (In College~ First year)

You know how they say you’ll get over the guy you really Really like in no time, well I don’t know if they really do say that but that’s what my friends keep telling me.

Let me tell you something, they are dead wrong; I can’t get over that stupid, stupid boy!

I tried so hard but everywhere I go he pops out and do you want to know why?

It’s because his one of my best friends..

“Are you listening” his voice carried out

“Yeah yeah..” I waved him off sliding my head down on the table.

“No you’re not!” he explained, my golden brown eyes traced up his uniform up his neck (where his scarf is always at) and to his face where his pink hair shuffled in every direction.

“You were saying something about ass and wipe.. And I think Gray” he gave me a glare that showed his annoyance towards my attitude.

“Fine I’ll listen” I puffed out my face full of dullness

“Forget it” he turned around in his seat and looked down.

Why does he have to complain to me about stuff..

All the time?

Not to be mean because sometimes I can’t focus on what his saying, I just end up staring at him and drift off into Lala Land of Natsu.

I got up from my position and leaned back on my chair, reaching my hand I poked him in the back once, he doesn’t respond so I do it again.

He shrugged it off hopefully that meant a yes and he turned around in an instant

“What Lucy?” he said clearly not in the mood

“I’m sorry I’ll listen” I apologized, he gave me an intense glare as the bell rang

“I guess I’ll tell you later, are you coming to watch me today?” he smiled back to his normal self

I shrugged

“Yeah why not” I got up at the same time as him and gathered my books.

Ugh.. All this homework, if I knew college was going to be this hard I could’ve just got a job already but since my life-long goal is to be an author of-course I have to get a damn degree.

“Let’s go Luce!” he yelled out when he was at the door

“Don’t call me that?” I screamed back at him

“Eh. How about Luigi” he laughed, a few people snickered as they left.

I ran to him and slapped him

“Shut up and Let’s go” I stomped out the room with him following behind.

He may look ordinary but his not, that pink headed idiot is one popular guy in this college, he gets confessions almost every day and he even has his own fan club.

He plays basketball and is one of the best players, his nicknamed the Salamander as in fire because his moves are so hot and quick but I think it’s mostly because his hot-tempered.

Not only that but he has one of the cutest smiles you have ever seen, yeah… no wonder girls fall over him and give me attitude when I’m around, it’s just like High school.

“You know Luce, do you want to come to my house today?” he asked fiddling with his hair, I turned to him

“Sure but will Happy be there” He laughed