Cannon Master : the untraceable thief

life is a race, there is a new competition on every path. every opportunity, process or activity is a race. Business is one of the toughest race for human beings, a businessman has to face number of difficulties, risks & challenges on every path.
Mihir Rajpal, a Rich Businessman, was in a hotel with his family. they were enjoying the dinner. after sometime when they reached at home, they were shocked. the door was open & everything was scattered. Mihir's wife, Nita Rajpal, checked the cupboard, her jewellery sets were not at it's place. someone stole all the cash & jewellery from the house. this was the most shocking moment for Mihir's parents. Mihir informed about it to Police. Inspector Kunal reached at the spot. he started the investigation. he interrogated, Mihir, his wife, Nita & his parents. he came to know that all of them were in a restaurant when the thief stole the money & jewellery sets from the house. he checked the door, the lock was damaged. he understood that the thief broke the lock to enter in the house then he stole the money & jewellery sets. he checked each & every corner of the house. even the cupboard was damaged. the money & jewellery were kept in the locker. thief broke the locker to stole the Jewellery & cash.
On the other hand, Ronnie is praying god to help him in these difficult times. he is in a temple, he prays god to give him strength in this difficult situation. he was not ready for the examinations. he never focused on his studies, his exams were going to start tomorrow. Ronnie was going through extreme tension. suddenly Professor Kumar calls Ronnie. he called him at his lab. Ronnie moved towards his father's private lab. Professor Kumar & Rajveer were waiting for him. Ronnie reached there, Professor Kumar informed him about Mihir Rajpal's case. Ronnie calls ACP Kavita. he spoke to her as Cannon Master. ACP Kavita informed him that she is not investigating this case. Cannon Master was confused, she informed him that Senior inspector Kunal is working on this case. she forwarded the contact number of Senior inspector Kunal to Cannon Master. Cannon Master calls Inspector Kunal, he fixed a meeting with him at his house. Cannon Master & Golden Prince met Inspector Kunal, at his house, he explained them the situation. Cannon Master requested him to allow them to visit the crime spot. inspector Kunal allowed them, then they moved towards Mihir Rajpal's house.
On the other hand, Lisa Parker found some expensive jewellery in his Son's cupboard. she was shocked. she informed about it to her husband, Jhon Parker. Jhon was watching television, she distracted him. suddenly Kevin Parker came there,
he said that he has bought this Jewellery set for her & he was planning to surprise her. Lisa was feeling happy. her son, Kevin use to take good care of them. after a long time, he gave a surprise to his mother. Jhon changed the channel of the television. he started a news channel, he was shocked when he saw the headlines. he came to know that someone has stolen money & Jewellery sets from Mihir Rajpal's house. there were no fingerprints found at the spot. Kevin saw the news program. Jhon said " Police department will definitely punish the thief, these thieves are fools, we have Cannon Master & Golden Prince in the city, criminals should stop such activities, we all know that they will definitely discover the truth ". Kevin replied " impossible ! there are no fingerprints at the crime spot, then how will police reach till the thief ? ".
"let's wait & watch " Jhon replied.
On the other hand, Golden Prince, Cannon Master & Inspector Kunal visited Mihir's house. Inspector Kunal informed them that police has found nothing at the spot. but Cannon Master was sure that he will discover something. suddenly Thunder King reached there. Inspector Kunal was surprised, he did not allowed him enter in the house. Cannon Master assured him that Thunder King will help them in this case. Thunder King was shocked when Cannon Master requested Inspector Kunal. Cannon Master requested him to allow Thunder King to investigate at the crime spot. Inspector Kunal informed Cannon Master that he cannot allow anyone to interfere in the case, he is allowing him to investigate because ACP Kavita has informed him that Cannon Master & Golden Prince are expert investigators, who have helped her in various cases. Inspector Kunal said " i trust Cannon Master but this masked man is a stranger for me". Thunder King replied, " sir ! i am Thunder King, i am not a expert like Cannon Master but i hate criminals, i have some special abilities, i want to utilize them, i know that i cannot search the thief but i will try to help you, please allow me to investigate ". Inspector Kunal replied " Sorry ! please don't interfere in my work " Cannon Master informed Inspector Kunal that Thunder King can help them in this case but Inspector Kunal did not allow him. Thunder King calls ACP Kavita but she did not received his call, at the end, he left empty handed. Inspector Kunal & Cannon Master continued the investigation. they checked each & every corner of the house but they did not found anything.
Next day, Thunder King visited a Restaurant, every person was shocked, some people gathered there. the manager of the Restaurant welcomed him. he was surprised, Great Thunder King visited his Restaurant. Thunder King ordered a cold coffee. a boy requested him to give his autograph. Thunder King was surprised, he was not able to understand that way Inspector Kunal did not allowed him to investigate , he behaved with him like a stranger but actually Thunder King was popular among the people, he removed his electromagnetic gloves & gave a autograph to the child. number of people took photographs with him. Thunder King enjoyed the cold coffee. suddenly some news reporters reached there. a news reporter requested him to answer his questions. Thunder King assured everyone that he will answer every question of each reporter.
Reporter no.1 : why do you hide your identity?
Thunder King : i have not kept my identity secret, my identity is Thunder King, we all know that.
Reporter no.1 : i mean, why do you hide your face?
Thunder King : next question please.
Reporter no.1 : but..
Thunder King : sorry sir, please cooperate, there are many reporters.
Reporter no.2 : Thunder King, are you a member of Cannon Master's team?
Thunder King : No
Reporter no.3 : what do you think about Cannon Master?
Thunder King : he is a expert detective, i wish, i could work like Cannon Master & Golden Prince.
Reporter no.1: are you working on Mihir Rajpal's case?
Thunder King : actually i have solved that case, i know who is the culprit.
Reporter no 1 : what?
Reporter no 2 : who is the thief?
Thunder King : i will let you know soon, good bye !
Reporters : who is the culprit? Thunder King ! please answer.
Thunder King : no more questions.
Thunder King moved from there in his car, the car was without any numberplate.
number of people saw the live interview of Thunder King, different videos of that interview were viral on internet. even Professor Kumar & Natasha saw the live interview of Thunder King. Professor Kumar was surprised, he was not able to believe that Thunder King knows the thief & he has solved the case.
Next Morning, Cannon Master & Golden Prince again reached at the crime spot, Mihir was not able to understand that what are trying to search. Cannon Master & Golden Prince checked each corner of the house but they could not find anything useful. they were getting late, Golden Prince suggested Cannon Master to go home. Cannon Master left, after sometime Ronnie moved towards his college, he was not ready for his exam. whereas Golden Prince checked each corner of Mihir's house but he did not find anything useful.
On the other hand, Thunder King visited the market, he interacted with various people, all were surprised, suddenly a van came in front of him. a masked man came out of it, he attacked Thunder King's arm with a knife. he caught him, all were shocked, some people attacked the masked man, Thunder King requested all of them to be calm, he requested people to stay far from that man & let him do what he is doing. Thunder King surrendered in front of the masked man, he said " please don't harm anyone, i will follow your instructions " the masked man ordered him to sit in the Van, then he took his electromagnetic gloves. he escaped from there with Thunder King. all were shocked, a mysterious man kidnapped Thunder King from the market. the masked man took him away from the city. they reached at a silent street, there was no one except Thunder King & Masked Man. the Masked Man asked " what do you know about the thief, who has stolen jewellery & cash from Mihir's house? "
Thunder King replied " i know that the thief is standing in front of me"
Masked Man asked " how can you say that ?"
Thunder King replied " i have some important evidence against you "
Masked Man said " then i will vanish those evidence "
the Masked Man wore the electromagnetic gloves, Thunder King attacks him, he gave a dangerous electric shock to him. Masked man overpowered him. Thunder King fell down, he picked up a stone & struck it on his head. great conflict took place between them, Thunder King unmasked him, he removed his gloves from his hands. then he wore his gloves. he gave him a electric shock. Thunder King told him to confess his crime. finally he confessed his crimes. Thunder King took him to the Police Station in the Van. after sometime, Thunder King reached there with the thief. Senior Inspector Kunal was surprised. the thief confessed his crime. Senior Inspector Kunal thanked Thunder King for helping Police Department, he requested him to show him the evidence which were found by him. Thunder King replied " actually i don't have any evidence against the thief, i lied to the media, i was sure that if someone will find some evidence against the thief than the thief will try to destroy the evidence, so i was sure that the thief will attack me to destroy the evidence, at the end, this person attacked me with an aim to destroy the evidence, that means he has stolen the money & jewellery " Senior Inspector Kunal was not able to believe that Thunder King reached till the thief without any evidence. Thunder King left. Inspector Kunal interrogated the thief. the thief informed him that he is Kevin Parker & all the stolen material is kept at his house. Inspector Kunal moved towards his house, he found all the stolen material. Kevin's parents were shocked. they met Kevin, he informed them that he stole to earn, there were no jobs available, he was not in a condition to start a business, he don't wanted to trouble them as they were financially dependent on him, so he did not informed them that he has been fired from 'the rising sun gym' inspector Kunal came to know that Kevin was a fitness trainer in 'the rising sun gym'.
he personally visited 'the rising sun gym', he came to know that Kevin was a fitness trainer, he was irregular & irresponsible in his work thus he was fired from the gym. he was unemployed, he did not found any other job, after that he was facing some financial issues. he did not informed about it to his parents. that's way, he started stealing expensive jewellery & money to satisfy his needs.
On the other hand, Ronnie, Rajveer & Professor Kumar were studying Mihir's case, they were discussing about the thief. they were in the Professor Kumar's lab. suddenly Natasha entered in the lab, she informed them that Thunder King has caught the thief. Professor Kumar was surprised, he moved towards his house. his house was just opposite to his private lab. they watched the live interview of Thunder King. a reporter asked him about the evidence which was presented against Kevin. Thunder King said " sorry, i cannot say anything about it, but i can ensure all the citizens that i will not tolerate any crime in the city, i will try to vanish all the criminals from the world & i will try my best to help police department & Cannon Master "
Ronnie was surprised when Thunder King spoke about him. Professor Kumar was happy to know that the thief is behind the bars.