Cannon Master : secret of the gloves

life is full of variations, there are various unrevealed secrets in our life. our life may have positive or negative variations. there was a huge change in the life of Rajveer. Rajveer & Ronnie caught various criminals in disguise. Rajveer use to solve mysterious with her younger brother, Ronnie. Rajveer's life was different then his college friends but he use to enjoy every variation of his life.
Once Rajveer was going to his college.he saw a child on the footpath. the child was selling balloons. Rajveer liked the balloons. he decided to purchase yellow balloon but then he realised that he is already late. he thought it will be not easy for him to handel the balloon in the college. he decided that when he will return, at that time he will purchase a balloon. Rajveer moved towards his college. he attended all the lectures then he moved out of the class. Rajveer's friend, Pavan was very hungry. even Rajveer was feeling hungry, they decided to have something tasty in the college canteen. suddenly Rajveer saw a bracelet on the floor. Rajveer picked the bracelet. the bracelet was looking very expensive. Rajveer saw a girl, she was searching something. she came towards Rajveer & Pavan. she asked about her gold bracelet. the girl was going through extreme stress. Rajveer showed her the bracelet. the girl identified her bracelet. she thanked Rajveer. she informed him that she was searching her bracelet from last 15 minutes. she thanked Rajveer & Pavan. Rajveer was feeling happy after helping her. next day, when Rajveer reached at his classroom, he saw the same girl. she was searching something, Rajveer met her. the girl informed him that she has lost her expensive pen. Rajveer helped her, he found her pen. the girl thanked him. she realized that they are in the same class. she introduced herself as Jonita Shetty. she was new in the college. Rajveer & Jonita became friends. some days passed, Rajveer use to help Jonita in her studies. these were the most beautiful days of Rajveer's life. Rajveer falls in love with Jonita. And Jonita also fell in love with Rajveer. Once Rajveer reached college a little bit soon. he was alone in the class. Rajveer started playing his favourite mobile game. suddenly Jonita reached in the classroom. Rajveer was surprised, he thought this is the right moment to express his love to her. but before Rajveer could express his love, Jonita expressed her love to Rajveer.
On the other hand, a child was returning from his school, he saw a balloon seller. he wanted to purchase a white balloon but he was not having enough money to purchase it. suddenly Harsh, a young man, reached there, by observing the expressions of child, he understood that the child wants to purchase the balloon. Harsh went towards the child, he purchased a balloon for him. the child was happy. he thanked Harsh, then he moved towards his house. suddenly a masked man came there in a van. he caught the child & put him in the van. the van rushed from there. Some people gathered at the street, all were surprised. soon the van reached at a factory, the child was scared. he saw Harsh, the child ran towards him but he didn't helped him.instead Harsh forced him to work in the factory, there were various children in the factory. the child was scared of Harsh. these kids were forced to work in the factory. Harsh informed the watchman about the new boy in the factory. Harsh & his men left. then Harsh moved towards Vivek Shetty, the owner of factory. Harsh informed Vivek about the new child, who was kidnapped by him. Vivek gave him a bag. he thanked Harsh for helping him. then Harsh left. Harsh earned 50 lakhs in a day. Harsh use to kidnapped kids for Vivek Shetty. then those kids were treated like labourers. Vivek specially appointed Suraj, the watchman of his factory, to Supervise the children. he use to force the kids to work in the factory. he use to supervise the kids in absence of Vivek.
On the other hand, Vivek's daughter, Jonita Shetty & Vivek's wife, Sunidhi Shetty were completely unaware about the dark realities of Vivek's factory. Vivek was a idol businessman for Jonita. when innocent Kids were forced to work in Vivek's factory at that time Jonita was writing a poem for Rajveer. then she made a special greeting card for him, she wrote her self written poem on it. Next day, Jonita met Rajveer in the college. they decided to meet after college, in the garden. after the last lecture, they met in the garden, Jonita gifted the greeting card to Rajveer. he was surprised. Jonita expressed her love through the poem. then Rajveer gave a ice cream treat to Jonita. he expressed his love while enjoying the ice cream. these were the most beautiful days of Rajveer's life. after sometime Rajveer left. Jonita moved towards her house. when she reached at her house, she heard some noise from her neighbour's flat. she visited her neighbour's house. her neighbour, Professor A.B Mukherji was testing his new innovation. Professor Mukherji showed a demo of his new innovation to Jonita. Professor A.B Mukherji was a scientist. Jonita was exited about his innovation. Mukherji wore a special gloves.then he pressed a button. suddenly a cupboard moved towards Mukherji, Jonita was shocked. the cupboard stuck to Mukherji's gloves. then Mukherji kept the cupboard at its place. He showed his new innovation to her. he informed her that he has invented electromagnetic gloves. once these gloves are charged then it can attract heavy iron substances towards it. he also informed her that these gloves can also give electric shock. Jonita was surprised. Mukherji was working on his electromagnetic gloves from last 1 year.
Two days passed, Jonita & Rajveer met in a garden. they were talking about their families. Rajveer informed her that his father is a scientist. Jonita informed him that even his neighbour is a scientist & her father is a businessman, who has a factory. Rajveer was surprised. he asked about his father's factory. Jonita informed him that she has never visited her father's factory. Rajveer could not believe that because he has many times visited his father's research lab. he informed her that his father is a scientist & he works in
H & P private research lab. Jonita was surprised. then Rajveer gave a sandwich treat to Jonita. Jonita was happy, but at the same time she was thinking about her father's factory. when Rajveer left, Jonita moved towards her father's factory. when she reached at the factory, the watchman did not allowed her to enter in the factory. Jonita's father was not present there. Jonita calls her father. but due to weak mobile network she failed to call her father. Jonita could not visit the factory. then she left. at evening when Vivek returned at home. Jonita complained him about his factory's watchman. Vivek was shocked, at the same time he was satisfied as Jonita did not entered in his factory. Vivek informed her that there are various toxic chemicals in his factory thus its harmful for her to visit that place. Jonita was not satisfied with Vivek, she constructed a secret plan.
at midnight, Jonita visited Vivek's factory. even at midnight, the workers were working in the factory, all the lights were switched on. the watchman was at the same place. Suddenly the watchman left. at that time Jonita entered in the factory. she saw number of children. the kids were working in the factory. Jonita could not believe the truth. she captured some photos of the factory. she understood that why her father never allowed her to visit the factory. she decided to inform police. she called police, but due to week mobile network, she failed to contact police, at that moment she saw a police inspector. he was coming towards the factory. Jonita met him, she informed him about the factory. the Inspector introduced himself as Senior inspector Arun. he promised her that he will help those children. Jonita informed him about her father & the watchman. suddenly Inspector Arun attacked Jonita. he threatened her. Arun calls Vivek. he informed him about Jonita. Vivek was shocked. when Arun was busy in talking with Vivek, at that moment, Jonita escaped from there. Jonita decided to reach till the truth. she visited Professor Mukherji's house. Mukherji was shocked when someone knocked his door at midnight. he opened the door. Jonita entered in the house, she saw a flowerpot on the showcase. Mukherji was surprised, Jonita was looking disturbed. suddenly Jonita attacks Mukherji with the flowerpot. then she stole the electromagnetic gloves from Mukherji's house. she moved towards her house, her father was not present there. she informed her mother about the factory. Sunidhi was shocked, she could not believe that. Jonita showed her some photographs of the factory, which were captured through her mobile phone. then she kept those electromagnetic gloves in her cupboard. she decided to teach them a lesson with the help of electromagnetic gloves. she decided that she will save the children. suddenly Vivek & Senior Inspector Arun reached there. they threatened Jonita & Sunidhi. Sunidhi was completely helpless. at the end, Sunidhi & Jonita promised Vivek that they will never inform about his factory to anyone. Vivek could not trouble his family members thus he advised Senior Inspector Arun to forget about it. Senior Inspector Arun use to help Vivek at every step. Vivek promised him that Jonita will never interfere in their business from now onwards. Senior Inspector Arun left. Jonita was forced to delete all the photographs from her mobile phone.
Next morning, Vivek forced Jonita to attended college & follow her daily schedule without thinking about the factory. Jonita attended all the lectures in the college, then after the college she met Rajveer in a garden. Jonita was extremely sad, Rajveer made her laugh, he understood that she is going through some tension. Rajveer did not asked about it. he advised her to vanish all the sad thoughts from her mind & enjoy life. Jonita was feeling happy when she was with him.