Cannon Master : Revenge of an artist

Life is full of opportunities, there are large number of opportunities scattered on every path. when a man wants to become a writer, world has provided him a pen & a paper, to discover his thoughts. when a man wants to become a painter, world has gifted him colours. when a man wants to became a dancer, world has provided him a stage. nowadays, there are various reality shows to discover talented artists. these reality shows provide a platform to a artist. most importantly, these reality shows provide the stage & the audience to every artist.
Like other various young artists, Anushka Malothra, is a young singer, once Anushka saw a television advertisement of 'The Singing Champion'. she decided to participate in 'The Singing Champion '. The Singing Champion, was a famous television reality show. her music teacher, Shekhar supported her. Anushka's parents, Professor Harsh malothra & Preet malothra were feeling happy, they were exited for the competition. Preet Malothra was a housewife whereas Professor Harsh was a scientist. Anushka & Shekhar started the preparation for the competition. finally Anushka participated in 'The Singing Champion'. their were large number of participants, the competition was tough. the task to sing in front of camera was difficult for her. she sung well but she was not selected. Shekhar was not able to believe this but at the end, he accepted the truth. whereas Anushka & Professor Harsh were not happy, they were not satisfied with the decision of the judges of 'The Singing Champion '. Professor Harsh decided to meet the Judges of the show. Sanjay Kamil, Julie Shroff & Pooja Singh were the judges of the reality show. Professor Harsh failed to meet anyone of them. not even Anushka's audition was presented on the television. she was feeling sad. one year passed, Anushka participated in the Next season of 'The Singing Champion ', but again she failed in the auditions. she gave the audition to the judges but she was rejected, even her audition was not presented on the television. Anushka was shocked, she wanted to watch her audition. her family & friends were exited to watch her on television but again all were disappointed. Anushka failed to participate in 'The Singing Champion' and even her audition was not presented on the television. she tried twice but she was unsuccessful. she tried continuously for two years but she failed. Anushka's music teacher, Shekhar was not able to believe that a versatile singer like Anushka was not selected in the Competition. Shekhar advised her to try again in the next season of 'The Singing Champion'. Shekher told her that such shows are organised every year, she should not loose hope. whereas Professor Harsh & Anushka were feeling sad, they were extremely angry on the judges of 'The Singing Champion'. Professor Harsh & Anushka decided to take revenge with Sanjay Kamil, Julie Shroff & Pooja Singh, the people who rejected her. Professor Harsh constructed a plan to take revenge with the judges of 'The Singing Champion'. his plan was ready, he was wating for the right time to target the judges of 'The Singing Champion'.
Two years passed, Sanjay Kamil, Julie Shroff & Pooja Singh were ready for another season of the television singing show, 'The Singing Champion'. on the other hand, from last two years, Professor Harsh was planning to kill three of them. he was a scientist, he invented two Humanoid robots, he named them Dr. Trap & Dr. Max. his daughter, Anushka & these humanoid robots were ready to kill the judges of 'The Singing Champion'. they constructed the plan, Anushka decided to kill Sanjay Kamil at his banglow. she sent Dr. Trap at his banglow. Dr. Trap use to appear like a human being but he was a robot. his eyes were like a camera. he captured various photos of Sanjay's banglow. soon they were ready to proceed. at midnight Anushka, Dr.Trap & Dr. Max entered in Sanjay's banglow. they covered their face with a black mask. Dr. Max attacked on the watchman. then they entered in the banglow. Dr. Trap broke the door of Sanjay's house. suddenly a lady came in front of them. Dr. Max attacked on her. he hit her on her head, the lady fell down. then they started searching Sanjay Kamil. Sanjay was sleeping in his room. he was completely unaware about them. Dr. Max broke the door of his room. suddenly Sanjay woke up. Dr. Trap attacked on him. they killed him at his banglow. soon they left. the watchman senses after sometime, his head was paining. he went in the banglow. he saw Sanjay's wife lying on the floor. suddenly Sanjay's wife senses, her head was paining. the watchman gave her a glass of water. they moved towards Sanjay's room. Sanjay was found dead. they realised that the person who attacked on them has killed Sanjay. they informed to CID. soon ACP Kavita dixit & her team reached at the spot. they started the investigation. ACP Kavita interrogated the watchman & Sanjay's wife. soon Sanjay Kamil's murder became the common news for every news channel & newspaper.
At morning, Professor Kumar came to know that his favourite singer Sanjay Kamil is dead. Kumar's wife, Natasha was shocked. Professor Kumar decided to solve the murder mystery of Sanjay Kamil. he discussed about it with Ronnie & Rajveer. but they refused to disguise as they have promised Natasha that they will never disguise again & engage in such dangerous situation. Professor Kumar wanted to catch the murderer of Sanjay Kamil but he thought his sons are better then him. his sons can solve the case. he discussed with Natasha. she was confused, she was thinking about her sons, but at the same time, Natasha thought her kids can really discover the truth. Sanjay promised her that he will be in touch with them though their communication watches. Natasha allowed them to disguise & start the investigation. she advised them to take care of themselves. soon Ronnie disguised as Cannon Master & Rajveer disguised as Golden Prince then they met ACP Kavita Dixit. ACP Kavita informed them that there are no fingerprints found on Sanjay's body. the murderer has used something hard to kill him. the murder weapon is not found anywhere but according to forensic department, the murder weapon is something as hard as a iron rod. Golden Prince wanted to visit the crime spot, he requested ACP Kavita to help him in this. ACP Kavita allowed him to vist the crime spot. then ACP Kavita, Golden Prince & Cannon Master reached at Sanjay's banglow. Sanjay's family members were going through extreme stress & grief. Golden Prince could not enter in the house. as all the family members were already sad, he thought his investigation will trouble them. ACP Kavita tried to convince him but Golden Prince & Cannon Master were not ready investigate in a house, where all the family members going through extreme sadness & grief. he thought if he will ask questions about Sanjay's murder then his family members will be troubled so they left empty handed. ACP Kavita could not understand that why they were concerned about the family members. she thought, after all, they are kids & they are not working practically. soon Rajveer & Ronnie reached home, Professor Kumar was not satisfied, he requested Rajveer to think practically when he disguises as Golden Prince. Sanjay Kamil's family members could help him but Rajveer did not met even anyone of them.
On the other hand, Professor Harsh malothra constructed a plan to kill Julie Shroff, the second judge of 'The Singing Champion'. two days passed, Anushka, Dr. Max & Dr.Trap were ready for the task. Anushka got the address of Julie's studio from internet. she visited the official page of Julie Shroff on various Social media platforms. Anushka visited her studio, She met Julie's assistant. Dr. Max tortured him. Julie's assistant gave the complete address of Julie's house. then they moved towards Julie's banglow. soon they reached there, Dr. Trap attacked on the watchman. they entered in the house. Julie was all alone. she was scared. Dr. Trap attacked her. Julie was killed by Dr. Trap. then they escaped from there. soon ACP Kavita Dixit & her team reached at the spot. she started the investigation. the watchman informed her about 3 masked men, who attacked him then they killed Julie Shroff. suddenly some News reporters reached there. they took the interview of ACP Kavita. ACP Kavita ensured them that CID Team will definitely reach till the murderer.
on the other hand, Professor Kumar came to know about Julie Shroff's murder through a news channel. he decided to investigate. he sent Rajveer & Ronnie at the crime spot. Rajveer disguised as Golden Prince & Ronnie disguised as Cannon Master. soon they reached at the crime sopt. Professor Kumar was in touch with them through his communication watch. Cannon master & Golden Prince met the watchman & other family members of Julie Shroff but they could not find anything useful. they returned to home. Professor Kumar decided to conduct a research on Julie Shroff. he came to know that she was a famous singer & she was a judge in the reality show 'The Singing Champion '. then he conducted a research on Sanjay Kamil. as both were killed at their house by hitting something very hard like a iron rod and both were singers.he thought, both the murders were connected. he came to know that Julie Shroff & Sanjay Kamil were judges of 'The Singing Champion '. the reality singing show - 'The Singing Champion' was the common aspect between both of them. Professor Kumar assumed that the Killer is targeting the judges of 'The Singing Champion '. he came to know that the famous singer & music director, Pooja singh, was one of the judges of 'The Singing Champion ', he assumed that Pooja Singh is the Next target of the murderer.
Professor Sanjay got the address of Pooja Singh's Recording Studio from the internet. Professor Sanjay, Rajveer & Ronnie visited Pooja Singh's studio but they could not meet her. then Rajveer disguised as Golden Prince, he met the watchman of the studio. he informed him that it's very important for him to meet Pooja Singh. soon Golden Prince met her. Pooja Singh was working on her upcoming song. Golden Prince attached a electronic tracker on the bracelet of Pooja. he involved her in the plan. then they left. soon Pooja Singh moved towards her house, she was scared but at the same time she was sure that Golden Prince will save her. at midnight, Dr. Max, Dr. Trap & Anushka reached at Pooja Singh's banglow. Dr Max attacked the watchman. then they entered in the banglow. they were completely unaware about the Plan of Golden Prince. Golden Prince & Cannon master were already hiding in the kitchen. suddenly Dr. Max entered in Pooja's room. Dr.Max attacked on Pooja Singh. she was scared. Dr. Max was about to kill her but suddenly cannon master came there. he shots a arrow at him. Dr. Trap & Anushka attacked on Cannon master. Anushka ordered Dr.Trap to Kill him.Golden Prince hit Dr. Trap with his hockey stick. he put red chilli powder in the eyes of Dr. Trap but it did not affected him. Anushka order Dr.Trap to snatch the hockey stick. Dr. Trap snatched Golden Prince's hockey stick. he attacked on Golden Prince.then Anushka ordered him to attack Cannon Master, Dr. Trap caught Cannon Master & Anushka snatched his arrows & bow from him. Golden Prince & Cannon Master were helpless. Dr. Trap attacked Cannon Master. Golden Prince was extremely angry on them, he attacked on Dr. Trap. but at that time, Dr. Max & Anushka caught him. suddenly Cannon Master snatched his bow from Anushka's hands. he hit her with the bow. Cannon master shots a arrow at Dr. Max. but the bow did not affected him. Cannon Master attached a electronic tracker at Anushka shirt then he escaped from there with Golden prince. Anushka thought they are scared of her robots. she thought they were successful. suddenly she realised that even Pooja Singh has escaped from there. she failed to kill her. she sent her robots to search her.
on the other hand, Cannon master, Golden Prince & Pooja Singh escaped successfully. Golden Prince called ACP Kavita Dixit. he informed her that Pooja Singh is the next target of the murderer & she has been attacked by some goons. ACP Kavita called them at her house. soon they reached there. ACP Kavita was about to inform other CID Officers but Golden Prince did not allowed her, he requested her to follow his instructions. finally he convinced her to help him. Golden Prince requested her to remain with Pooja Singh as a bodyguard. then Golden Prince & Cannon Master left.
Golden Prince & Cannon Master met Professor Kumar. they informed him that there were 3 thieves, 2 were men & 1 was women. both the men were very strong & they remained completely quite during the fight. the masked women was continuously indicating them. Professor Kumar analysed the situation from the beginning. he thought that both the men are controlled by the women. they are following the instructions given by her. Professor Kumar thought she may have hypnotized them. Rajveer & Ronnie were satisfied with him. Professor Kumar advised them to target the masked women, who is controlling these strong fighters. Rajveer & Ronnie started chasing her with the help of electronic tracker. the location of Anushka was indicated in the electronic watches of Rajveer & Ronnie. they started chasing her.
on the other hand, Anushka & her humanoid robots were in search of Pooja Singh. she was not at her house they were completely unaware that she is with ACP Kavita.
Anushka & her humanoid robots returned at Professor Harsh Malothra's lab. she informed him that they failed to kill pooja singh. Professor Harsh advised her that she should not loose hope. he assured her that one day they will kill her. suddenly Golden Prince broke the door of Professor Harsh's lab. Anushka & Harsh were shocked. for the first time Golden Prince saw the face of the masked girl & his goons. he attacked on Anushka but Dr. Max & Dr. Trap protected her. they overpowered Golden Prince. he was not able to fight them. suddenly Cannon master came in front of them. Golden Prince said him to attack the girl. Cannon Master shot Anushka's arm with a arrow. then he shot Harsh with a arrow. they were seriously injured. he ordered Anushka to stop his goons. Anushka was completely helpless as she was injured. Cannon Master shot another arrow at Harsh. Harsh was badly injured, Anushka ordered Dr. Max & Dr. Trap to stand still. Dr. Max & Dr. Trap stood still. soon ACP Kavita & her team reached there.
Professor Harsh & Anushka confessed their crime. Anushka informed that she was a good singer, she won number of times in her college singing competitions but she was not selected in the reality show 'The Singing Champion '. according to her all the judges of the show were cheaters. Pooja Singh, Sanjay Kamil & julie Shroff do not deserve to be the Judges of a reality show because they did not selected a talented girl like her. ACP Kavita informed her that she don't know whether the judges of 'The Singing Champion' are cheaters or not, what she knows is that Anushka & Professor Harsh are murderers & Dr. Max & Dr. Trap are the murder weapons. Anushka's mother, Preet malothra was completely unaware about the secret plan of her husband & her daughter. she could not believe that they are criminals. ACP Kavita arrested Professor Harsh & Anushka. Professor Harsh dismantled his humanoid robots. Harsh & Anushka were put behind the bars. ACP Kavita thanked Cannon Master & Golden Prince for helping CID. soon Cannon Master & Golden Prince reached home. Professor Kumar was proud of Ronnie & Rajveer. they were against a humanoid robot but they fought with smartness & bravery.