Cannon Master

Cities provide employment opportunity thus, the Cities are overpopulated because lots of people daily migrate to cities. it is difficult to provide Job to every youth in such situations. youth has to work very hard to find a suitable job. like other ambitious youths, Armaan, a young engineer, is in search of a job. his elder brother, Suraj is a expert material artist. even Suraj is in search of a job, which relates to his passion. from last 3 years Suraj was working in 'the Kid's Circus'. Suraj is a Joker in 'the Kid's Circus'. after 3 years suddenly Suraj is fired from his job. he was having the responsibilities of his younger brother, Armaan. Armaan use to stay with Suraj. Suraj was unemployed. they were going through financial problems. 1 week ago Armaan discovered a Electronic Skateboard. he was working on it from last 8 months. he decided to sell it. he thought his innovation can solve their financial problems. Armaan fixed a deal with HR Motors. he presented his Electronic Skateboard. HR Motors ordered 1000 Electronic Skateboards from Armaan. this was the golden opportunity for him. this deal could change the life of Armaan. Armaan informed about it to Suraj. Suraj was surprised, he was feeling happy for his brother. Armaan was sure that this deal will change their life. Armaan hired a factory & some labourers. he & his workers worked hard & after 1 month, Armaan produced 200 Electronic Skateboards. he appointed some more workers in the factory. on the other hand, Raghav Mehra, The CEO of HR Motors finalized a deal with Max Motors. Max Motors ordered 800 Electronic Skateboards from HR Motors. finally Armaan & his workers produced the remaining 800 Electronic Skateboards. Armaan delivered 1000 Electronic Skateboards to HR Motors. HR Motors sold those Electronic Skateboards to Max Motors as a product of HR Motors.
Armaan earned unexpected amount of profits. one innovation changed the life of Armaan, Suraj & various daily wage earners. Armaan & Suraj purchased a new car. the moment was like a dream, Armaan never thought his passion to invent something different, will make him successful. 2 months passed, Armaan booked a flat in ' the Elite Apartment'. Suraj left his Circus job. he decided to work with Armaan. Armaan fixed a meeting with Metha Motors. he presented his Electronic Skateboard to the CEO of Metha Motors. Armaan failed to impress them. he came to know HR Motors is providing same Electronic Skateboards at cheaper rate. Armaan was shocked. he decided to discover the truth. he came to know that HR Motors sells Electronic Skateboard to some shops, then the products reach till the ultimate customer. he visited a shop, he met the shopkeeper, who deals with HR Motors, he identified his Electronic Skateboard. he observed the Skateboard. he saw the sticker of HR motors on his Skateboard. He felt as if his product had been stolen. he discussed the problem with Suraj. Suraj advised him to forget about his skateboard, he has received the payment for selling the skateboards, so now HR motors is the owner of the skateboards, HR motors can do anything with their products. Armaan was satisfied with him. After sometime, he fixed a meeting with Ajay Motors. Armaan presented his Electronic Skateboard, but he failed to impress them. Mr.Ajay Lalwani, the owner of Ajay Motors needed only 100 Electronic Skateboards. Armaan tried to convince him, Ajay liked the product, but those Electronic Skateboards were quite expensive for him. Ajay discussed about it with his assistant. at the end, he kept his decision pending. whereas Armaan was confident that Ajay will definitely finalised a deal with him. some days passed, Ajay Lawani didn't responded to Armaan's offer. once when Armaan visited a general store, there he accidentally met Ajay Lalwani's assistant. Armaan asked him about Ajay's response to his offer. Ajay's assistant informed him that Ajay has finalised a deal with HR Motors. Armaan was shocked, he fixed a meeting with Ajay Lalwani. He met him in his office, Ajay cleared that he had not fixed any deal with him so he does not have any right to question him. Armaan was extremely confused, his product was sold by someone else. Ajay informed Armaan that HR Motors provided him same Electronic Skateboards at a cheaper rate. Armaan could not believe, his innovation was sold by someone else. his products were sold as the products of HR Motors. Armaan's business was affected because of HR motors.
on the other hand, Raghav Mehra, The CEO Of HR motors, appointed 4 young Engineers, in his organization, to design same Electronic Skateboards. Armaan did not got any orders from there onwards. he fired all the workers from his factory as he was not able to charge them. Suraj failed to rejoin the Circus. Armaan's Electronic Skateboard was completely valueless for him. HR Motors destroyed the future of Suraj & Armaan. both of them decided to take revenge.
Suraj covered his face with a black mask & he moved towards Raghav Mehra's banglow. Suraj wanted to hide his identity while Killing Raghav.
on the other hand, Professor Kumar invented three hi-tech communication watches. Professor Kumar was a scientist & a engineer. he worked hard to invent these Hi-tech communication Watches, these watches were like mobile phones, one could communicate from one watch to another. these watches could show time like a normal watch & these watches contained the tracking Facility. one watch could track another watch. Professor Kumar decided that he will gift one watch to his elder son, Rajveer & one watch to his younger son, Ronnie. Rajveer was 17 years old, he was the most active hockey player of his college team. last month Rajveer won a gold medal in a intercollegiate hockey match. apart from a expert hockey player, Rajveer was black belt in karate. Rajveer was completely different from his father. whereas Professor Kumar's younger son, Ronnie, was interested in archery. Ronnie was just 10 years old but every time Ronnie's arrow hit every target. Ronnie's friends use to call him little Arjuna. Ronnie & Rajveer were pride of Professor Kumar. Ronnie & Rajveer liked the communication watches invented by their father. after some time, when Professor Kumar's wife, Natasha, Ronnie & Rajveer were watching television. Professor Kumar was busy in the Kitchen. He was also a expert cook. whereas Natasha had never cooked anything in her life. Natasha was a successful businesswoman, she was not interested in household activities. all the household activities were managed by Professor Kumar. Natasha named him as genius Kumar. 1 hour passed, Ronnie was watching his favorite cartoon from last 1 hour suddenly Rajveer changed the channel. there was only one Television in the house so Ronnie & Rajveer use to fight for watching their favorite programme. Rajveer started a news channel. he came to know that Raghav Mehra has been killed in his house. according to the watchman, a masked man entered in the banglow, who first attacked him then he targeted Raghav Mehra. Raghav Mehra's Wife & Parents are shocked after the incident. the watchman even informed that the masked man came on a advanced skateboard. which was very fast. he also used it as a weapon, the person who killed Raghav Mehra, stole all the jewellery & cash from the house. Raghav mehra's murder was the most shocking news for Professor Kumar because the murderer used a advanced skateboard but then he thought that the police will definitely reach till the murderer.
on the other hand, Suraj & Armaan were celebrating the moment. Suraj used Armaan's Electronic Skateboard to kill Raghav Mehra, he also stole all the jewellery, cash & the gun of Raghav mehra's watchman. Armaan took revenge with his biggest enemy. Suraj & Armaan were successful. Armaan's next task was to destroy all the factories of HR motors. he targeted the first factory of HR Motors. he covered his face with a mask & moved towards the factory. the factory was closed, there was no one around it. Suraj spread kerosene around the factory and set it on fire. suddenly a man saw him. Suraj attacked him, he thought that he can use that man to warn others, he informed him that he is Mr. Sufferer, & he will destroy every evil around him. he will not allow any rich to exploit poor. he ordered him to inform Police officers that Mr. Sufferer is the Killer of Raghav Mehra. Suraj escaped from there. the man informed about it to the Police. soon Mr. Sufferer became the common topic of every news channel. entire city was in search of Mr. Sufferer.
On the other hand Professor Kumar decided that he will catch Mr. Sufferer, as he uses advanced skateboard thus it's not possible for the police to catch him. Professor Kumar was sure that even Mr. Sufferer Knows, the police officers & people will think about him till 4 to 5 days then he will be declared as the most wanted criminal, after sometime, all will forget Mr. Sufferer. Professor Kumar was sure that Mr.Sufferer is ready to face police officers thus he will remain a mystery forever. he is ready for the unending chase but Mr. Sufferer is not ready to face him. Professor Kumar decides that he will catch Mr. Sufferer. he purchased a set of arrows & a bow from the market. he also discovered some special trackers. he attached a tracker on every arrow. as he wanted to catch a criminal, the task was very risky. Professor Kumar modified the bow, it became more powerful. he informed about it to Natasha. Natasha did not allowed him to interfere in the work of police. but Professor Kumar decides that he will catch Mr. Sufferer. suddenly Ronnie came there, he heard the conversation. Ronnie took the arrow & bow and moved towards his room. he finds a old party mask in his drawer. he decides that he will catch Mr. Sufferer because he is expert in Archery, he is better than his father, his father cannot catch the thief. suddenly Professor Kumar entered in his room. Ronnie requested his father. Professor Kumar revealed that Raghav Mehra was his childhood friend & he wants to punish Mr. Sufferer, the person who killed his childhood friend. suddenly Ronnie ran out of the house. Professor Kumar was shocked, he failed to stop him. Ronnie took his bicycle from the society parking. then he disguised in the parking. he covered his face with the mask. Roonie was ready to catch the thief but the problem was, where will he go & how will he proceed. suddenly a masked man came there with a hockey stick. Ronnie was scared. the masked man said "Hello Ronnie, I am Golden Prince ". suddenly Golden Prince removed his mask. Ronnie saw, His brother, Rajveer, in front of him. Rajveer informed him that he will not go alone, his elder brother will help him to solve the mystery. Ronnie was satisfied with him. Rajveer gave a new name to Ronnie's new look. he named him 'Cannon Master '. Cannon Master & Golden Prince were ready to catch the thief. suddenly Rajveer received Professor Kumar's call on his communication watch. Kumar asked him 'did he found Ronnie? ', Rajveer informed his father that, they are going to discover the truth & he will take care of Ronnie. Kumar was not satisfied with them but at the end, Rajveer & Ronnie decided to catch Mr. Sufferer. Kumar informed him to remain in touch with him through communication watchs, so that he could instruct them. Rajveer agreed him. then Rajveer asked Ronnie that why he wants to catch Mr. Sufferer. Ronnie answered, "if police will fail to catch Mr.Sufferer, then dad will try to catch him & i don't want dad to get in this dangerous situation". Rajveer was satisfied with him, he said " and i don't want you to get in this dangerous situation, but i know that you will not listen to me, so, i will always be there for your safety, Golden prince will always be with Cannon master". Rajveer & Ronnie decided to search Mr. Sufferer. Kumar was in touch with Rajveer & Ronnie through his communication watch. he was feeling proud for his sons. Rajveer moved towards Raghav Mehra's mansion, he wanted to investigate.
on the other hand, Mr. Sufferer reached at Ajay Lalwani's house. there were 4 members in the house. he attacked them but he failed to kill Ajay Lalwani. Mr. Sufferer escaped from there. Ajay was safe, he registered a complaint in a nearby police station. suddenly number of reporters reached at his house. Ajay refused to give any interview. soon all the news channels presented the same news that Ajay Lalwani is the Next target of Mr.Sufferer. same Ajay Lalwani's news was presented on every news channel. Kumar came to know about it through a news channel, he was sure that Mr. Sufferer will definitely attack once again on Ajay lalwani. Kumar contacted Rajveer through his advance communication watch. he said him that Ajay Lalwani is the next target of Mr. Sufferer. Kumar sent him the address of Ajay lalwani. soon Golden prince & Cannon Master moved towards Ajay's house. Golden Prince & Cannon master climbed on a tree, which was just opposite to Ajay's house. there were 2 Inspectors appointed for the safety of Ajay Lalwani. Ajay was satisfied.
6 hours passed, no one attacked him. Kumar contacted Rajveer, he requested him to come back but Rajveer refused. suddenly Mr. Sufferer reached there on a skateboard. he attacked the inspectors. another masked man was helping him. Golden Prince saw him. he took his hockey stick. Cannon Master set the masked man on the aim of his arrow. Cannon master shots a arrow at the Masked man. Mr. Sufferer saw him. Golden Prince & Cannon Master came in front of them. Mr. Sufferer attacked them. great conflict took place between Mr. Sufferer & Golden Prince. Golden Prince hit him with his hockey stick. Mr.Sufferer attacked Golden Prince. they overpowered him, suddenly Cannon Master shots a arrow at Mr. Sufferer. he fell down. then he shots a arrow at the masked man. Mr.Sufferer hit Golden prince with the Electronic Skateboard. Cannon Master shorts a arrow at Mr.Sufferer's hand. Golden Prince & Cannon Master overpowered them. soon Police Officers reached there. Cannon Master & Golden Prince personally met ACP Kavita Dixit. Golden Prince ensured her that they are here to help Police officers. Armaan & Suraj were unmasked by ACP Kavita. she discovered that Suraj used to disguise as Mr. Sufferer & Armaan use to help him. Suraj & Armaan revealed the truth. ACP Kavita Dixit thanked Golden Prince & Cannon Master for helping the Police. Golden Prince & Cannon Master left. Suraj said "When a person does not get the respect he deserves, then he feels very bad ". ACP Kavita ignored his words & took them to the Jail.
Soon Rajveer & Ronnie reached at home. Golden Prince & Cannon Master became the common topic of every news channel. Suraj & Armaan were angry on them. whereas Professor Kumar was proud of Rajveer & Ronnie. Natasha could not believe that his 17 year old son spoke to the police officers with confidence & his 10 year old son caught the most wanted criminal. Professor Kumar was proud of them. he asked Rajveer that why did he named himself as Golden Prince. Rajveer Replied "i wanted to name my new masked look, and suddenly these two words came in my mind so i named my new look as Golden Prince. i named my masked look to secure myself, if i would have failed to catch Mr.Sufferer then he would be in search of a guy called Golden Prince, he could not imagine that Rajveer fought with him" then Ronnie asked him " Why did you named me as Cannon Master ?" Rajveer replied " i wanted to Keep you safe, so i invented a personality, who is Cannon master, i just compared your arrow & bow with a cannon, as this bow is advanced & powerful like a cannon. even your arrows are always at the aim thus i thought you are a master, so i named your masked look as Cannon Master, now no one knows anything about Rajveer & Ronnie " Professor Kumar was proud of his sons but he was also scared because the situation was very dangerous. Natasha was not happy, she was worried about them.Rajveer & Ronnie Promised her that they will never disguise again. Rajveer said "don't worry mummy, Cannon Master & Golden Prince will became a  mystery for everyone".