Chapter 1

Hiccup's POV

I was over the moon when my Hogwarts letter came. Now I can follow in my mothers footsteps!

My father has taught me all he knows about magic. Which isn't much because he's, well, a muggle. My mother... she was usually the one that taught me simple spells, but she left our family when I was 7. I still don't know why. I have a few friends from the magical world. Fishlegs and the twins.

"Come on son!" My father shouted from down stares. He's the mayor of our small town named Berk. "We still need to arrive at the station! You'll meet Fishlegs at the station!"

"I'm coming!" I shouted back, "Come on Toothless," I said to my cat. He backed away from the crate that I was holding out towards him. "If you don't come in, I'll have to leave you behind!" I warned him. Hearing that, he reluctantly moved into the crate. I shit the small door behind him and ran down stairs after grabbing my suitcase.

{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}]{} Time Skip {}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}

"There you are!" Fishlegs shouted after I ran into the wall. "I was worried!" I said to me. Like me, Fishlegs is a half-blood.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to Diagon Ally with you," I apologized.

"It's okay, I met a few people that we can be friends with! And a lot of interesting information," he said to me. His tiny owl Meatlug hooting inside her tiny cage.

"Anyways, what type of wand do you have?" I asked. I peered into the crate to see Toothless sleeping. We were 15 minutes early to the train station.

"Ooh! I got dragon heartstring with willow wood!" He said, proudly holding up his wand. 

"I also got dragon heartstring! But it's oak instead of willow," I said.

"Hey look!" I turned to where Fishlegs was pointing to. 

"What?" I asked.

"That guy, right there. His name is Snotlout, met him at Diagon Ally," Fishlegs said. "Hey Snoty! Come join us!" Fishlegs yelled, waving him over.

Snotlout is kind of muscular and has a smirk on his face. He carried his stuff towards us, winking at every female he passed.

"Hi Fishlegs, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Hiccup," I replied.

"Pleasure," he replied before yelling "will you shut up!?" 

Fishlegs and I jumped and looked at him in confusion.

"Sorry," Snotlout said, ignoring the stares we got from strangers. "My cat won't shut up," he said, sitting next to us on the bench. 

We all turned as 2 twins came crashing through the wall. "Yeah! Woohoo!" They yelled before coming to a stop in front of us. 

"Hey Fishlegs, Hiccup!" Tuffnut said. 

"And who are you?" Asked Ruff. 

"Hey babe, I'm Snotlout," he said, winking.

"Gag me already," Ruff moaned. 

"Sure!" Tuff said.

"Not literally!" Ruffnut yelled, pushing his hands away from her.

"Hiccup, do you see those 2 girls?" Fishlegs asked.

I looked up and stared. 

"Those 2 beauties?" Asked Snotlout.

"Yeah," I replied. A black haired girl with green eyes and narrow face talking to a beautiful blonde witch. She has light blonde hair, and a pair of beautiful sky blue eyes. Upon her shoulder is a beautiful and strangely cute barn owl. It's heart shaped face turned towards us. The black haired girl has a large grey owl snoozing inside a cage next to her, their bags surrounding them on the ground.