HIS ATTEMPT

Todoroki's POV

It was Sunday, meaning that it was our day off from hero classes and training...for some of us that is.

Everyone was more busy than usual, I understand Kirishima and Bakugou training to see if they can improve in some areas, but it seemed that everyone was doing something apart from relaxing in the lounge room.

I myself was trying to improved using my fire and ice side at the same time earlier and was just getting back as to cool off.

That's when I noticed Iida coming from the dorms and heading in the direction of the school. For the past couple of days since we talked in his room, he became a little distant and seemed to always go somewhere after classes.

The last time I saw him like that was when Stain attacked his brother and we all know how that turnt out. I decided that I should follow him, just incase he intends to do something rash now that Midoriya's gone.

I managed to trail him all the way to the support workshop to which he knocked and the door opened for him, once inside, they closed again.

I came out from my hiding spot and walked over to the doors, "Now what might you be doing here, Iida...?" I asked.

Iida's POV

I walked inside and the doors shut behind me, "Hatsume!?" I called while looking around for her. I saw her workbench and walked over to it to examine what she was doing.

Seems like she was thinking of new inventions because she had blueprints and parts scattered on it.

"Eh hem," I turned around and found her standing behind me with those strange goggles on her face. "Is it ready?" I asked, "My, but what manners you have, don't you usually say hello or good afternoon when you greet someone?" she asked with a hand on her side.

I sighed as I took off my glasses and rubbed my temples, "My apologies, good afternoon, Hatsume, how are you?" I put my glasses back on. She grinned, "Now that's more like it, I'm fine thank you and for that baby you wanted..." she walked around to the other side of the workbench and grabbed a box that was underneath.

She placed it on the bench and opened the top to reveal what I've been waiting for, "I call this baby the "BD-5J-X!!!" she exclaimed. "...You named a drone after a jet...?" "Ah, I see that you know your stuff, but when this baby gets into the air, you'll be blown away, shall we give it a test run?"

"Sure, be my guest" we walked over to the studio's testing grounds and placed the drone down, the controls were like a standard drone controller but this one had special modifications added to it.

"Ready and START!" she pushed a button on the controller and it turned on along with the drone, she slid up the joystick on the left and the wings started to spin, from slow to fast until they were fast enough to lift it into the air.

"For the launch...hmmm, perfect, now the handling," she used the right joystick to steer the drone in a circular motion and it did just that, "Steering is alright, now the stealth," she pushed a button on the left side of the controller and a blinding flash of light burst from the front making me cover my eyes.

"Hehe, works like a charm and now the last thing, grappling," she pressed a another button on the left and the drone sticked onto one of the metal beams it was close to, "Success!, the drone is ready," she said joyfully.

I went underneath the metal bar and caught the drone after she turned off the grappling effect, "Thank you, Hatsume, I couldn't have done it without you," "Heh, I know, all you gotta do now is find a way to get it out of here so that you can go look for your buddy, but do you really think you'll find him?" she asked.