A date you say? (part1)

Ok ppl,back at where we left off...

I gulped as I felt the sharpness against my throat,"O-ok."I nodded.

"Can I put my clothes back on at least?"I asked as she pouted,"Oh do you have tooo?","It would give me a better piece of mind i-if I d-did."

"Ohh fine,"She gets off of me and walks up stairs still nude and comes back a few minutes later with some clothes...still nude. She took off my restraints and handed me male clothes, now I'm pretty sure this is her house, so I don't even want to know why she has them.

I looked at toga and she looks away whistling nervously,she and I got dressed and she gave me a proposal,"Ok,Izuku,since you've been wake the only thing you've done is either bathe or been restrained,so how about I let you streach your legs a bit and we go upstairs and watch something together,hmm?"

"U-um,Ok","But first you gotta say this,Thank you,Himiko darling for being such a wonderful girlfriend to me."

When she said that,every wound she inflicted on me suddenly flared up,including my neck,"W-What?"I asked in disbelief."I'll say it one,more,time...Thank you,Himiko darling for being such a wonderful girlfriend to me."

I honestly didn't want to say a word she just said,but the look she was giving me ensured me that she was being dead serious and I didn't even have my quirk to help me if things got dirty...so I said it.

"T-thank you...H-H-Himiko...darl-ling for being s-such a wonderful...girlfriend t-to me...",after I said that she gave me a smile and hugged me,"See,that wasn't so bad now was it,although it still needs some work,I'll let you off easy today."

"Y-yeah..."I stuttered,she then started to pull me upstairs,"Come on,these movies aren't gonna watch themselves you know."Once upstairs,Toga put on a RomCom and sat beside me to start cuddling.

(Oh god,a RomCom,somebody please just end my suffering.),I look over at Toga who had her usual smile while leaning on my chest,she seemed focused on the movie so I don't think she noticed me staring at her for over two minutes now,(Now that she's actually this close to me...in a normal setting,she actually doesn't look that dangerous.), (What are you thinking,Izuku,haven't you ever heard the term,'Dont Judge A Book By It's Cover?),(But still,why is a girl like her even a villain in the first place?)

"Izuku.",*A villain is a villain no matter what,but it still makes me curious.*,"Izuku.",*Maybe I should ask her,NO,am I crazy she'll probably kill me,bu-*,"IZUKU!!!","Huh,w-what?!",Toga was looking at me angrily pouting,"Your muttering is cute and all but your distracting me from the movie.","O-oh,I'm s-sorry about that."

She sighs and pauses the movie,"No,I'm sorry.",she says with a worried look and puts her hand on my cheek,"Something's bothering you isn't it,tell me,what's wrong?"

"I-its nothing,it's j-just...",(I don't want to pry into her private life too much,but at the same time...)

"I was just thinking about how my mom must be worried sick about me and when you were gonna let me go.",(I'm dead.),Toga just says,"Oh.",with a straight face

"....I dunno about the 'leaving part',I just wanna keep you here forever and ever,stabbing you and being your lover ."she says as she puts her hands on her face thinking of their marriage day.

I watched from a close distance as she was acting giddyly.

*Her mind*