Guys and Dolls

PROLOGUE:

When Jaynes favorite doll, Debby Dazzle, is broken, she steals Benny's spell-book to help fix it. But instead of fixing her doll, the spell brings her to life.

Julie and Rory are dating and when Debby shows up and flirts with Rory and Julie gets mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rory and I finally decided to go on our first day together. We went to the movies, Rory's idea.

The movie was bad, but Rory was making me laugh the whole time. That's the one thing I like about him, he can turn any situation into a happy one.

We decided to keep our relationship a secret. We didn't want anyone to know just yet. Plus, there is a lot of stuff going on anyway no need to have people tease us about being in a relationship.

We were walking by Ethan and Benny's house and Rory thought it would be a great idea to say hi.

We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, "Hey guys, how's it going,"

Ethan said, "Not now Rory, we'll talk later,"

He then shuts the door in his face.

"Well, that went well, and that was rude. I was here too." I commented.

"It's fine Sweet Cheeks,"

As we got off the porch we walked by Ethan's window. We saw a girl in the room.

"Come on, let's take a look."

We fly up and knock on the window. She saw us she says, "Hi, I'm Debby Dazzle, What's your name?"

Rory speaks up and says, "Hi I'm Rory and this is my girl- my friend Julie."

She smiles, but glares at me and says, "Cool we can play."

I shook my head and gave my fake smile, "No thanks we need to go bye."

I grabbed Rory's hand and we flew back down.

When we landed Rory said, "You know that girl looked really upset when we said no, we should have said yes,"

We walked away and stopped at my doorstep.

"Rory, she likes you. Can't you see that,"

As we got to the door I commented.

"Who wouldn't you,"

Kiss

"are,"

Kiss

"So,"

Kiss

"Sweet,"

I then teased him by keeping my face halfway to his.

Apparently, he didn't like that he growled and grabbed my face, then kissed me. He asked for permission, but I denied. He growled again and said, "You tease,"

I giggled and said, "I'll see you at school tomorrow," I opened the door and blew him a kiss before shutting the door.

Next day:

I walk to school to find Rory and that blue haired girl named Debby Dazzle.

What the heck!

I come up to Rory and say, "Hey Rory,"