The Party

Julie's Pov:

I was in my house doing homework. I finished and had nothing else to do so I decided to go for a walk. I mean no harm in that right?

I mean my mom wouldn't care anyway.

Why might you ask?

She's on a business trip to Tokyo and left me behind. I understand, Imean we just moved and we can't move again. The thing is she won't be back for 5 months. This was supposed to be a new start for the both of us. Not for her dump me here and leave me alone with no supervision.

I walked out of the house and into the woods down a trail and started thinking about today.

I might have been a little harsh on the Benny guy but he deserved it.

I think....

Anyway, I'm getting a weird feeling.

"Hey beautiful, " someone said to me.

Turns out I was right.

My reflexes kicked in, I turned around and decided to punch the person. Turns out it was a guy, but when I went to punch him he caught my fist and he said, " Playing tough girl are we?"

He then did something I never thought he would do.

He pulled me toward him and bit me on the neck. Really, he bit me?!

I started to feel pain and screamed. He pulled out of my neck and covered my mouth he said, "Sh, calm down,"

I don't know what came over me, I tried to punch him.

Keyword tried.

He again grabbed my wrist "You're even prettier as a vampire. " This shocked me.

"What?"

He grabbed my arm and said, "Come here I got to show you something. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went into this mansion and I heard someone say, "You're just in time for dinner boys."

The guy pushed me into the scene. I heard someone say, "No, fledglings first."

I look around and see Erika and Sarah and in front of me was Ethan, Benny, and Rory.

I shook my head and said, "No you turn me into a vampire against my will a few minutes go and you expect me to drink blood. My answer is No."

Sarah speaks up and says, "Jessie, I can't I am babysitting them."

A random boy speaks up and says, "Wait, you two still need a babysitter."

Benny spoke up and pointed to Ethan saying, "No he. He needs a babysitter. "

This causes everyone to laugh.

Jessie looks at Sarah and tries to ease her into it, "Come on, listen to his heartbeat, you know you want to,"

Sarah stills hesitates. Erica looks irritated and has had enough of it.

Erika says, "Oh come on, I'll do it."

She then grabbed Rory and bit him.

Jessie then turned to me and said, "Either you choose. Or we kill Sarah and choose for you," I asked him, "Is there another human in here besides them?"

He shook his head and threw a boy in front of me. Well, he's better than Ethan and Benny.

Sarah yelled at me and said, "No. Julie don't!"

"Sarah either you die and they make me turn them or someone else turns. I want to protect you guys." I said back.

I turned to the boy and whispered: "I'm sorry."

I sunk my fangs into his neck and turned him.

I looked at Sarah, you can see the look of disappointment on her face. I walked up to her and said, "I'll text you later."

She then nodded her head and we both did something that was pretty brave.

I will probably regret this later. I pushed Jessie and Sarah grabs part of a chair. I ran past Ethan and Benny and said, "Run! List to Sarah!"

They nodded and I used my vampire speed and ran home. Good thing I read the Dusk series.

I ran inside and locked the door behind me. That was a close one.

My phone started buzzing and it was a text from Sarah saying,

"I'll come to your house tomorrow morning and you can explain then, thanks for tonight I owe you one"

I walked up to my room and laid in my bed. I was waiting to fall asleep, how do you deal with something like this? I kept thinking: How do I deal with this? What will my mother think? It took me a while but I eventually fell asleep.