Three Geeks and Two Demons

PROLOGUE:

When a boring babysitting right becomes a séance, an ancient demonic spirit is released- and finds a host in Sarah and Julie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to go and help Sarah babysit, since she supposed to handle both Ethan and Jayne. Plus, this was supposed to be girls weekend, but my aunt called last minute for her to babysit. I know Ethan can be a handful, but Jayne isn't so bad she is sweet.

Anyway, as soon as I get there Ethan and Benny are about to set up to watch a movie.

Jayne sees me and says, "Julie, guess what? I am staying up with you guys to watch the movie, "

"Umm, are you sure your mom is okay with that? " I asked.

"Mom doesn't have to know."

This girl is sneaky and devious sometimes. It's scary.

As soon as we are settled down and about to watch the movie there was a noise outside and a huge thump. Causing the satellite to break and the screen turns fuzzy. We all groan wondering what the heck happened outside. The doorbell rang, so I opened the door.

It was Rory.

I slammed the door in his face. I went back into the living room, "It's Rory," Ethan walked towards the door to let him in. I sat next to Benny.

Rory comes to the living room and says, "Guys, sorry but I....."

He sees Benny sitting next to me.

Rory growls at him, looking like he is about to rip Benny to shreds. He then holds the satellite while glaring at him.

"Ugh, I am so bored!"

Rory has been saying that for a while now, it's really getting on my last nerves now.

Ethan said, "Well maybe if someone hadn't knocked off the satellite, we could have been watching TV."

Rory stood up and claimed, "It was an accident!"

Benny started quoting scene by scene from the movie.

"How do you know what's happening?" Jayne asked,

"He's seen the movie a bunch of times," Ethan replied.

Ethan remembered something, "Hey let's go find some games down in the basement."

Benny, Sarah, and Jayne followed Ethan. I was about to follow as well, but Rory pushed against the wall.

He said, "why are you ignoring me? You know I hate it when other guys are around you. "

" Rory -" I was about to warn him.

He takes the opportunity to kiss my neck and try to make me forget. To be honest, it was working. I tried so hard not to kiss him these past two weeks, but he really isn't helping. I think he was looking for something because he kept on kissing my neck. He reacted right around my weak spot and when I gasped he smirked on my neck. He growled, "Found it," and he kept on sucking and nibbling that spot. He caused me to moan.

I then heard Sarah say, "Julie come on, let's go play dress up." I pushed Rory off and followed Sarah and Jayne we walked to Jayne's room. I need to ignore Rory as much as possible now.

Sarah and I were looking for some clothes in Jayne's room for is to wear.

Sarah asked, "Hey, so what's happening between you and Rory?"

Before I could respond I started to get a funny feeling, then things started to act weird. Jayne's lights kept flickering on and off, the door busted open and this strong wind or force cornered Sarah and me. The next thing we know the gust of wind went into mine and Sarah's body. I blacked out after that.