Ben waved off her worries. "Don't worry. It's fine. Being both a government official and a crime fighter must take a lot of your free time. Similar things can be said for your friends."

She chuckled at her life as both an Amazon princess and a superheroine. "After many years in service, one learns better time management."

Ark checked if there was anyone in earshot. "So, how's Superman handling the new addition?"

"Similar to last night," sighed the princess. "Not that great."

"That bad?"

"He's not answering his comm, and he's been seen constantly patrolling Metropolis. I think he's just trying to avoid the problem altogether."

"He should really talk to someone about that."

"Don't worry. We have a friend working on that. Anyways, I welcome you to the Hall of Justice." She gestured to the building around them."

"I've seen pictures of it before online, but It's much different in person."

"I gotta say, though. It really does look more like a museum, that a heroic headquarters."

Diana shook her head in amusement. "You're not the first to say that. Much of the building is dedicated to educating the public on the history of our relationship with world leaders."

Ben hid a wry smile under the mask. "I don't suppose you could give me the tourist experience?"

The princess rolled her eyes in amusement. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to educate a possible reserve member on our founding and principles. We still have to wait for the others to arrive?" Seeing Ark's expression she elaborated. "You will be interviewed by me as well as three other League members."

"Ah, I see. In that case, I'm all ears. Lay it on me."

Wonder Woman nodded in approval and led the alien hero to the first room lined with bronze statues of several heroes. At the base of each of them was a plaque with their aliases and a personal photo and autograph.

The first statue was of similar aesthetic to the Flash. Instead of a full body suit, he wore a simple uniform, consisting of pants, a long sleeve shirt emblazoned with an upside down lightning bolt, boots with small stylized wings, and a tin doughboy helmet that also sported stylized wings on the side.

The second one wore a cape with a high collar and a domino mask. His tunic had an emblem of a classic oil lantern on the chest.

The next one wore a golden helmet that covered the entirety of his head. He wore a long, high collared cape, fastened with two large buttons. Beneath is a shirt with an oval set in the chest. He also dons a large belt with a circle in the center, and pants with boots.

One wore a regular suit and tie with a cape and a fedora. He hides his face behind a gas mask.

The last human wore a monochromatic unitard with a cat-shaped hood with large lenses. It had tiny cat ears and a nose. The bandage around his fists and wrists signified the American boxing background.

The final figure was a familiar one, Red Tornado. He looked exactly the same years ago as he did just the other day. 'I'm still surprised that someone built an advanced android in the 1940s without any alien technology. Makes me wonder what else the world made during that time.'

Wonder Woman smiled nostalgically at the figures. "The JSA's origin began at the early years of the second World War."

"I've heard a few snippets on the History channel, but it must have been a shock to everyone at seeing superheros for the first time."