"Thank you Ryujin, okay back to where we were..."

The teacher continued to teach us about Science while I stayed quiet for the whole class.

"Don't worry about her unnie" Yuna said as she tried to cheer me up

"Yeah, she's just jealous that you're with us" Lia unnie added which Yeji and Yuna agreed on.

Ryujin's POV

Hearing Narim talk about Chaeryeong was annoying. She even called her a nerd. She can't even answer what 10 x 50 is.

I guess that was the first time they saw me shout like that. Even Hyunjin and Felix oppa were surprised to see me like that.

"You okay bro?" Felix oppa asked me but I just nodded

"You gotta chill down Ryujin unnie" Rima said who was seated beside me.

"Yeah I will" I said and removed my headphones.

"There you go, you gotta calm down from time to time" Jeong-in said

I then just listened to the teacher until it was time to go home.

Chaeryeong's POV

In the middle of class I suddenly got a phone call. The teacher heard it.

"Mr. Taeyong, can I answer this first?" I asked

"Is that important?" he asked and I started to get nervous

"Its from my sister Sir" I answered and he nodded. He let me answer it outside the classroom so that it won't distract the others.

::::::

"Unnie, you called"

"Ah, Chaeryeong-ah, I might be hime a little late."

"Its okay unnie"

"I'm sorry, Sakura will drive you home okay? You can bring some of your friends over if you want"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so how's it going?"

"Fine"

"You don't sound like it"

"No, I'm really okay unnie"

"Okay, if you say so"

"Bye unnie"

"Bye Chaerry, I love you"

"I love you too unnie"

::::::::

I turned off my phone and went back to class. It was almost dismissal time so we had a little more time to chat.

"Okay since its just the first day, I want you guys to have some rest first and also be ready since by next month we will be having the battle of the dances. Please tell your parents or your guardians about it" The teacher said and we all nodded and responded well.

"Chaeryeong" I heard someone called my name. I turned around and saw Kkura unnie.

"What's with the face? Did something happen?" she asked me as she sat at my desk since I was sitting on Yuna's desk.

"Nothing" I said and sighed

"So you have friends already?" she asked and I nodded. I pointed at Yuna and the others as they were fixing their things at the back.

"Oh hi unnie, I'm Yuna. I used to be Chaeryeong unnie's classmate before" Yuna said as she said hi to Kkura unnie.

"Unnie, can I bring them at the house? Chaeyeon unnie said I can"

"Of course" Sakura unnie said and stood up.

"For real?! Ryujin unnie can we go?" I saw Yuna going to Ryujin and tugging her shirt. I find it cute.

"Fine" Ryujin gave in and followed us to Sakura unnie's van.

The two were there already, they were waiting for me. I was just a few meters away from the van when they came running towards me.

"Unnie!!!" Nako said and jumped, good thing I was able to catch her.

"Did you have fun at school unnie?" Hitomi asked me

"Yeah, how about you guys?" I asked them and the two nodded.

Ryujin's POV

I was following them to the van when I noticed Chaeryeong with the two kids.
She looks cute.

"She likes kids a lot" I was startled when someone said that. It was eventually Sakura unnie.

"Hi there, I'm Sakura, Chaeyeon's wife and most likely Chaeryeong's sister as well" she said and I just smiled softly

"So, have a hobby?" she asked me

"Dancing, drawing, singing and painting I guess" I said as I removed my headphones.

"Oh, you and Cherry are the same" she exclaimed

"Cherry?" I asked and she nodded

"That's her nickname, we always call her that but the kids mostly calls her Ryeong unnie" Sakura unnie said and chuckled

So I guess me and Chaeryeong have a lot in common.