Nova nodded, going to the floor to untie the knot that was already created in her tennis shoes.

Harry already dialed the number, leaning his head on his phone between his shoulder.

While the host answered, Harry maintained the conversation, watching his little girl at the same time.

He couldn't help but grin seeing her focused expression, trying to get the knot out.

Her faces always were cute and funny to all the guys, especially when she didn't realize they were watching.

Harry kept talking while going over to Nova on the carpet and crouching down in front of her.

He was quiet, listening to man on the phone but also gently taking the shoe out of her hand.

He kept the phone between his shoulder, working on the knot, and fixing it quickly.

'There you go' Harry mouthed, giving her a small smile, and handing the white shoe back to her.

'Thank you' Nova grinned back, slipping her socked foot into one of them.

"What's wrong, princess? You look very focused"

Harry laughed, wrapping his arm around Nova's chair in the hotel restaurant.

He leaned closer to her, pecking her cheek lightly before moving some of her hair out of her face.

Nova eyes were down at her menu, as she was getting more confused on the food terms.

Nova already knew this hotel was very expensive and rich but even the food seemed that way too from not being able to understand what she was reading.

It just seemed like 'rich people' food with weird terms. She honestly just wanted a simple cheese burger or something like that.

"I don't think I like any of these things. I can barley read what they are"

Nova explained, pointing to Harry the confusing menu.

"Hm, well you don't have to have these. Actually the kids menu is in the back of it, you should choose from there, love"

Harry suggested, flipping the pages until he found the kids seconds filled with simple foods.

"But, isn't that a little childish .. and embarrassing to order?"

Nova asked, glancing up at him with an unsure expression.

"It's not embarrassing at all, babe. You can order whatever you want, I want you to get full. Remember, it's really just us and one waiter"

Harry reminded, gesturing to the secluded room they were in.

"Okay... I think I'll get the grilled cheese... and French fries" Nova picked out, feeling better about the situation.

"There you go, angel. Pick whatever you want"

Harry chuckled, rubbing his hand on her back.

Within an hour, Nova and Harry received their food and were very happy with their meal.

"Is it good, Nova?"

Harry asked, watching the teenager eat her dinner quickly.

She had a full face of enjoyment while eating that made Harry want to laugh.

"Yep, it's really good. I like the bread"

Nova answered, staring down at the sand which in her hands.