Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation

So many people's grammar sucks. Honestly people, use autocorrect or Grammarly or something. Reading a story with bad grammar is so much less appealing to the audience. Imagine reading a book where everything is in a giant chunk. It's boring, hard to read, and you often get lost in what point you were at.  Also, if words were spelled wrong you would be annoyed at the fact that this person doesn't have a dictionary. AND you would be appalled that people don't even care how awful their grammar or spelling is. AND you would be confused because sometimes it's so off that you don't understand what they're saying. AND if you have OCD like me you would be so anxious at how wrong it is.

Now here's two paragraphs. They both have the same plot but one has proper grammar and one doesn't. Am I using Dumbledore's Chocolate Frog Card? Yes, yes I am.

Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark Wizard, Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel. Professor Dumbledore enjoys chamber music and ten-pin bowling.

Cunskdred By amny the Gretest wozard of modrn timez Sumbledore iz paticulerly Famis for his defeet of  in 1945. For hees dicoveree of The 12 uses uv Dragonz Bloud, And his Werk on alchimy wi th bis partener Nciolas, Flmel; PRofesser Dumbeldore enjoyz chember moosic and ten_pin bolling. 

That was painful to write. For the second one I basically turned autocorrect off and tried to type it as fast as I could not caring about mistakes. We can all tell which one is better. 

The thing is, some people actually write entire stories like that and think it's fine. 

Tip to prevent this: Use Grammarly or other websites to help. You could have a friend check chapters for you to make sure they make sense. Cause if you're like me and usually write at 3 am, it may seem to make sense but actually doesn't. 

I don't know if I made any mistakes or forgot to mention anything here, so feel free to correct me. OCs, plots, and more things wrong with fiction can be submitted for me to review or talk about. Thanks for reading! 💖