ten

"I can't believe he got away. We were so close to him and didn't even realize." JJ said as she stood in the bathroom taking off her makeup.

 "I know JJ, but we can't stress about it now. Hotch knows who we're looking for, Penelope's pulling the footage from the front entrance and we can't do anything to help until the morning anyways." Emily said from the connected bedroom, changing into shorts and a tank top.

 "I know." JJ sighed, exiting the bathroom and flopping down onto the bed. 

Emily laid down next to her a second later. JJ had hit the bathroom light off as she left so the only light was from the moon which shone through the curtains and flooded the floor. JJ rolled over so she was facing Emily now, making eye contact with the woman. 

"I was just... distracted," JJ said slowly. 

The pieces had been building up for too long now, their connection becoming more and more tense ever since the night at JJ's apartment weeks ago. Emily felt a fire burning with need in her stomach. It overwhelmed her senses to the point where she could not think anymore. She needed to do something before her body exploded from longing and heart ache. Emily just looked at JJ and bit her lip. JJ knew that look, she knew what Emily was going to do and she felt her heart skip a beat and her stomach flutter.

 "What are you thinking about?" JJ barely whispered, still not breaking eye contact. 

That was it. The fire had been set inside of her and an ocean of water could not have stopped her from feeling as she did. Emily sighed heavily and lightly cried out as she said, "That I want you, all of you." Emily leaned over and held herself above JJ as she grabbed her face and kissed her hard and passionately. This was so them. Hiding their true feelings until everything boiled over and not expressing themselves through words but rather through actions. JJ kissed back hard against Emily's face, not knowing what had just hit her but at the same time knew exactly what was happening. As much as JJ wanted to deny the fact that they had just shattered their platonic friendship, she knew it would have happened eventually anyways, if not today than tomorrow. The sexual tension between them had been rising for too long, and it reached the point where neither of them could or wanted to stop it. Emily let go of JJ's face with one of her hands and wrapped it around her waist, slowly moving around and covering as much of JJ as could. One of JJ's hands was tangling in Emily's hair and the other pulling her closer around the waist. She could feel Emily's tongue slipping inside her mouth now, meeting it with her own. Emily moved down and started kissing her chin, up to jaw line, and around her ear which made JJ squirm with delight. Emily found the spot of JJ's neck that made her cry out when touched, and she sucked on it over and over, listening to JJ moaning in her ear. Emily worked her way back up to the blondes mouth and after one last kiss, she pulled away so their foreheads were touching. They sat there for a moment, both heavily out of breath before JJ spoke. 

"I'm so sorry Em, I should've told you but I wasn't sure and--" 

Emily cut her off, tucking a piece of hair that had slipped behind JJ's ear. "Jayje, it's okay." Emily said smiling. "I didn't even know what I felt myself. I've just been really confused lately because of you, but you're also the one thing that I'm absolutely sure about." Emily said softly.

 "Emily I need you. I need to be with you and have you close and I want you to make me feel..." JJ said slowly, knowing what that meant for them.

 "Are you sure?" Emily asked.

 "I've never been more sure about anything in my life." JJ said softly and she rolled underneath Emily and pulled her in for another kiss. Emily had straddled JJ and began moving her hands underneath the blondes shirt. She felt JJ breath in sharply when Emily touched her bare skin and it made her kiss JJ harder. She pulled JJ's shirt over her head to reveal a lacy black bra. Between passionate kisses, JJ removed Emily's tank top and ran her hands over Emily's bare stomach which made her moan deeply. 

Emily felt like she needed to dominate JJ then and bring her to feel something incredible. She caught JJ's bottom lip with her teeth and held it there while she cupped JJ's breasts through her bra in her hands. JJ released any will she had left at that moment and cried out, giving herself to Emily who was smiling at the vulnerability that she had her best friend in. Emily kissed down JJ's neck softly, leaving a trail of butterflies down JJ's stomach before she reached her shorts. Without hesitation, she pulled the shorts down gently and slipped them off her long, tan legs. To Emily's delight, she had removed JJ's underwear also, leaving her exposed and in nothing but a black lacy bra. Emily kissed around on JJ's lower stomach for a moment bringing her right to the edge. JJ slipped her hand around underneath Emily's back to unhook her bra, feeling like she needed to see Emily just as exposed as she was. The woman's navy blue bra came sliding down her arms, leaving JJ in awe at her raw beauty. JJ was opening her thighs now as if she were asking for Emily to take her. Emily smiled as she saw this and kissed down her tan thighs, teasing her and leaving her squirming and moaning.

 "Emily," she said, breathing extremely heavily now. "Please, I need you. I have to feel you on me and--"

 Emily cut her off by giving her exactly what she wanted and placing her mouth over JJ, licking and sucking wherever she could. JJ threw her head back and arched her back, crying out the loudest she had yet. JJ's hands were on the back of Emily's head, pushing her closer and tangling in her hair. Emily, while clearly the dominant, was nervous and hoping she was hitting the right spots. JJ's sounds though gave Emily reassurance that she was hitting exactly and all the right spots, because the noises she was making were absolutely incredible. Emily wrapped one of her arms around JJ's bare leg to keep her stable, and brought the other hand up to slide her fingers up inside of JJ and hook her until she screamed. Alternating between inside of JJ and outside where it hit most, Emily brought JJ to a shaking climax where she slumped down onto the pillow and her hands released tension. Emily couldn't believe she was doing this to her best friend, holding her in this position and having so much power over her. Their relationship would never be the same, they both knew that. But maybe that was for the best. Both women had experienced so much pain and loneliness in their lives for so long now. Could this possibly be the sign that they didn't have to live in darkness anymore now that they had each other? Emily pulled herself up to lay next to JJ and wrapped the shaking woman's body in a blanket, holding her as close as skin would allow. 

"Thank you Emily," JJ barely managed to get out before she fell asleep, fitted right up against her.