Episode 9 Capture

4 days later.

Gojira: Again!

Noah: HA!

Gojira: Again!

Noah: I think I had enough!

Gojira: *sight* fine. Take a break and well get back to training.

Gojira is been training Noah for the past 4 days none stop.

Gojira: You are able to lift 500 tons, run 200 mph and withstand more punishment. Good. But not enough.

Noah: Give me a break would you! I'm still human!

Gojira: You are a human with Kaiju blood, my blood. So in a way your part Kaiju.

Noah: *heavy breathing*

Gojira: *sigh*

Noah: I don't understand why you want me to become stronger?

Gojira: I have my reasons.

Noah: And those reasons are?

Gojira: You'll find soon enough.

Noah: Can you at least tell me one of them?

Gojira: No. And don't ask any more.

Noah: Come on Gojira.

Gojira: Just trust me on this. It's not like I'm planning something horrible.

Noah: *sigh* fine.

Gojira: Good. Now I'll teach you how to absorb radiation.

In the distance Dilo was sitting on top of Mothra head, while they both were watching Gojira training Noah.

Dilo: Mind if I ask, why does Gojira wants to train Noah none stop?

Mothra: To tell you, you have to understand how we Kaijus works.

Dilo: How is that?

Mothra: We Kaijus are fighters, some are healers, Tanks, speedsters, tactician and so on. We each fight differently because each Kaiju body works differently. To fight is part of us.

Dilo: What type of fighter are you?

Mothra:  A healer, Speedster and a bit of a Tank.

Dilo: And Gojira?

Mothra: She's a heavy heater Tank, She can take a lot of damage and get up. She's fast too. But not a healer like me.

Dilo: So what does Gojira wants to train Noah then?

Mothra: Well.... Noah has Gojira blood in him right? So there for in a way she sees him as a Kaiju. Gojira is the only one of her Kaiju specie like all of rest of us. In a way she's sees Noah as another Gojira. So maybe for that reason she wants him to become stronger.

Dilo: Is Gojira truly the strongest Kaiju?

Mothra: Yes, but she's not that immensely powerful. She's at least 1,000 stronger then all of us.

Dilo: What about Ghidorah? Many believe she's Gojira equal.

Mothra: Well they had fought in the past plenty of times. There has never been a winner between them, it's always 50/50 with them. Or something or someone that prevents for one of them to win. At this point is normal for them and us.

Dilo: Wow....

Mothra: Now can I ask you about this Elis you told me early.

Dilo: What do want to know?

Mothra: How does he look like?

Dilo: He has short brown hair with brown eyes, his 16 years old and his 4 feet 9 inches.