{ { cripple pt 1} }

SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER 🥰

Illumis POV
Ughh this bastard always wants sex. But sometimes I gotta agree with him. It do be fun.. only sometimes of course though. hahah..

I see his face twitching because of the rose thorn cutting his lip.

"Ughh, you slutty clown."
"Is that a yes?"
"Yeah, sure."

He grabs Illumi by his shirt, throwing him across the room on the bed roughly.

"Damn , have you been practicing for this moment? hahah." I stutter trying not to be startled

You're no soulless demon , you are my soulless demon.

"ahaha , seriously you can't say anything meaningful." I laugh off.

"Oh shut up."

Pulling my legs up he starts rubbing his hand in a circular motion on my thigh. (having no pants on and a big shirt )

squeezing my thigh, he then starts to lick the outside of my ear making me feel all tingly inside. Nghh I cry out. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh oh ohh I knew you wanted to."
"Be quiet."

He ruffles with my shirt trying to take it off while biting my ear.

Taking my shirt off he rubs his one hand around my chest and the other on my boxers.

Squeezing my member through my boxers.

"mmm~"
"Hahah like that pretty boy?"

Ignoring him I pull shirt towards me, giving him a passionate kiss.

Surprised but still adds tongue. He wins making his tongue move around freely in my mouth. 

His teeth bitting my lip, "hmm, how aboutt.."

He pulls my shirt off and does the same for himself.

Right now I'm just in boxers while he still has pants on.

"Still wanna? You know me I'm not going easy."
"Oh shut up I'll take it easily."

Hisoka places his hand on Illumis hard member. "Hahha already."

Placing his hand he starts to move his hand back and forth on his member through the boxers hearing soft moans come out of Illumi.

Turning Hisoka on he starts to get harder by the minute while jerking off Illumi and himself.

Jerking them both off much faster Illumi screams "H-Hisoka I'm coming!" Both of them come at the same time getting it in each other's chest.

Hisoka came so much it got on Illumis face. He gets closer to him and starts to lick it off his lips. 

Now both their boxers are off. Hisoka grabs a case of something off the drawer. Lube. He starts pouring it on Illumis tight hole.

He puts some on his fingers as well. Then starts with one finger and inserts it.

tbc..

I got lazy and didn't finish so it's gonna be two parts.👍😼