{ { Pancakes } }

Illumis POV
I wake up in bed by myself. I see Hisoka isn't in bed and I continue to wake up. I sit up from my confusing sleeping position. Then I head to the kitchen seeing Hisoka with a apron on saying "most perverted cook."

I groan and roll my eyes realizing what it says. Him and his perverted ways with Gon are just something else. Poor Gon and Killua. They have to deal with that.

  I sit at the kitchen table laying my arms crossed with my head on top of them. I close my eyes slightly, then open them to hearing pots and pans being banged against each other. "What are you doing Hisoka-?!" I say realizing I fell asleep on the kitchen table.

"I made pancakes!" He responds with. What possibly did he put in them this timee..

Hisoka POV
I added m&ms and skittles in them. It probably taste horrible so I let my husband taste it.. cause I'm so nice. I slide the plate down the table. So it's in front of Illumi. I see his face annoyed and disgusted.

He gets his fork and knife and cuts it into half. He notices the skittle and m&m look, in shocked he noticed the difference. Then he says "Is this a joke? I'm not eating m&ms in a pancake." My eyes widen thinking he knew about it. I giggle. "Don't worry it's delicious, I found it online."

Illumis POV
I look down at this pancake disgusted m&ms in pancakes? Sounds off but might as well try it out. I pick a piece up with my fork and shove it in my mouth so I won't think about the taste. My face puckers up and I spit it all out onto the plate. I hear him laugh while I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth. "That was disgusting what the fuck. Why both, yuck." I hear his laugh from what I say and I laugh back a little. "Don't worry hun it wasn't that baddd.." he responds with. "Oh! I forgot I said I was gonna meet up with Killua and Gon today at 3pm.

Hisoka POV
Why would he go somewhere with someone he hates? "Why are you going?" I ask. "Killua asked me to go on a picnic with him and Gon and said if you wanted to go too."

"Do you..?"

"O-oh of course! I'll go, sounds fun to me." I fake laugh.

Illumis POV
Wha kind of laugh was that..- it does not sound like my clowns. I laugh quietly while look at my phone. I realize the time to be 2:47 pm. "Oh, im gonna get ready to go. It's almost time." I say while walking to the back room.

"Alright I guess I'll do the same Hisoka replies.

Hi, this is short only because I had people over and I want to go sleep. So tomorrow I will post more hopefully, lol. Then I'll see you there.