{{ New Store }}

|| Chapter 1 ||
Illumi POV:
Illumi sat on his bed fiddling with his fingers in a circle to where he heard a big bang on his door. He goes to open it and gets body slammed by a tall clown. The clowns nails dig into his skin from holding onto him so hard. Illumi confusingly answers, "Oww.. never knew your nails were so long like Killuas." The clown chuckles to himself, "I was excited to see you!! How are you doing?" I replied, "I'm doing pretty swell, but there's nothing really to do around here." "Oh, well I found this new cafe around the corner. Wanna go?" He asked. "Sure, sounds fun." I say. He ran out my apartment with my door broken down. He walks to his car and tells me to hurry up. I walk to his car and sit in the passenger seat and look at his car. His car was horrendous, it looked like a pig-sty. There was left over food from weeks ago in the backseats with all this other trash and the front-
The window on the passenger side was broken. You had to move it up and down with ur own hands. There was piles of clothes on the bottom of your feet and it smelled horrible. I threw up in my mouth it was disgusting but I ignored it. "So how's the car?" He said. "Uhm.. I think it looks really exquisite." I lied while holding my nose. He laughs "I'm kidding I know it reeks ahahah." He replied.  I fake laugh back. He drives to this new cafe he talked about in my apartment.

We arrived at 9:30 am taking 10 minutes to get there. He opened my door like I was a princess. I chuckled in my mind and walked out in the heat. It was a hot day out and I couldn't bare it, my outfit was a shortish baggy shirt and some baggy pants with white sneakers. It was 90 degrees out and it was so much for me I grabbed Hisokas hand and bolted inside tot he air conditioning. "Thank god." I said feeling the breeze on my face. I feel my hair blowing a tad.

Hisoka POV
I get dragged by illumi in his baggy clothes blowing in the air. I got confused since illumi is always emotionless and never showing care. "What the-" I  barely say while getting pulled to the cafe it seems. We finally arrive to the cafe and his hair blowing in the air conditioning. It just made me oOoOoHHh ilLumMii.
It was so luscious and it just drooping back down seemed so satisfying to me. I go up to him a brush my hand through his hair.

He turns his head to see my face and smiles back then turned back to see what he wanted. I look up at the menu to see bagels, croissant, cake pops and etc. and lots of drinks. After waiting in the line with other people it felt like something was touching my back. I turn to see someone touching me and I ask "Need something?" "O-oh it's nothing I was trying to get something I didn't mean to touch you.. I'm so sorry!!" The stranger said. "Oh uh it's fine, don't worry." I replied. I'm confused cause they were just standing there touching my back with their singular finger. They were lying but I went along just to get to see my illumi again.

  He looked at me confused on what happened. "It was nothing ahaha." I said to not let him worry about what just happened. "Oh alright, well I want a double chocolate chip frappuccino." He replies with a adorable grin. I laugh inside and answer "alright cutie I'll have the same." I saw his face get all red and it turned me on.

"Babbee~~.. when we get home can we fuck? Pleaseeee?" I say whining for him. He gets all red and responds with "I meannn.. after my drink maybe~~."

I'm in shock.. Illumi said yes for once. I can't believe it, we are still waiting at the cafe but I'm just so happy.

After ten minutes of waiting our drinks are called and we grab them and take straws and push them into the cup and I start sipping my drink. I didn't really like it but I go along and drink more of it. We start walking back and put my hand on Illumi's chest rubbing it up and down. He looks at me flustered and just goes along and continues walking. We finally get home and I throw the drinks into the trash.

I spit into the sink a bit with the drink taste still in my mouth. After draining the  bad taste I look at Illumi just staring outside the window looking around at the neighbors house. The house was dirty and had mold and leafs all on the side of it, there was always bugs surrounding the house and the smell was horrible. I grab his waist from behind and say "Hellooo~~" which made him jump. "Hello- do you need something? He responds. "Of course,
I need you." I reply. He gets annoyed and goes to the kitchen to look for food to eat. I groan.

Illumi POV
I knew he wanted to do something on the bed and I am not in the mood. He always wants to and I never get a break. But the way he said it made me want to. I go tot he kitchen to look for dinner and see some bowtie pasta sitting in the back of the fridge. I take it out and heat it up
in the microwave to beaten it up so I can eat some and give some to Hisoka too. I see Hisoka sitting on the bed staring at me thinking I'm coming back and he groans and falls back on the bed. I chuckle as I wait for the pasta to heat up.
Five minutes pass
The pasta has finished a couple minutes ago as I take my last slurp. I look back to seeing Hisoka jerking off in our room not even under the covers knowing I'm watching. He looks at me and tells me to come closer, I walk closer to him and he pulls my arm making me fall onto the bed I look up from falling to see his member infront of my face. I turn my face away and try's to get up but he pulls me back and starts bitting my neck.

I'd moan lightly trying not to be loud but he heard me and kept doing it but harder making me moan louder. I could see Hisoka getting turned on right away. "Want me to continue?" He asks me, I nod.

He turns me around to him being on top of me and trying to take my shirt off which took quick. He took it right off and started leaving marks all on my body. I'd moan quietly. He knows I just want to sleep tonight, so he just bites my neck a couple more times and puts his hand down to my member. I'd moan loudly after him telling me to yell his name. He would jerk my member inside my pants. He would continue unless I said to stop. This continued for countless minutes of me moaning. Hisoka was just enjoying this and I yelled "I'm gonna c-cum!" After I say it I squirt in my pants as Hisoka pulls my pants down and starts licking it up. I look down at him getting red, after this he tells me to shower.

Hisoka POV
I couldn't take it. I should've stopped earlier but it was just too cute looking at him while I continued. He got it all over so I told him to shower while I go and clean the sheets. I go to eat the left over pasta he left out for me. It wasn't bad.
After 20 minutes
I go into the bathroom and open the curtain and ask "you done?" He jumps "Hisoka, I'm not letting you continue in here." "Aww I was wishing for that to happen." I chuckle. "Let me finish." He says annoyed. "Hurryyy I'm boredd Illuu~~" I respond.

I walk out of the bathroom and lay on the couch grabbing the remote and turning it on. I switch channels until I decide to watch a movie with Illu. So I wait for him to finish. When he's done he changes into some random t-shirt and boxers. He walks to the family room to see me laying on the couch. "Come lay on me." I say. He walks over and lays on me, putting his head on my chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and tell him to choose a movie.

Illumi POV
He tells me to choose a movie after I lay down on top of him. He hands me the remote and I switch channels and see a random movie to watch with him.
1 hour later
The movie finally finishes. I got bored and just looked on my phone. I see under my is a sleeping clown with his hair all messed up but looking adorable. I get up quietly, than pick him up and walk him to our room.

I drop him on the side of the bed and I move to the other way. I lay down and cuddle up to him and say " Goodnight my clown, I love you." I hear him mumble. "I love you too." I smile while laying down and falling asleep.

_____________________________________

THIS IS SHORT BUT HI THIS IS MY STORY I AM MAKING ABOUT TWO KINGS BEING JUST PRECIOUS. 🤩 BUT THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND IM GOING TO MAKE MORE WHEN I CAN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY 😡😌