24

[Private chat between Keef and Pidgeon]

Keef: Katie

Pidgeon: don't call me that

Keef: I wanted to have your attention

Pidgeon: what do you need?

Keef: I like Lance

Pidgeon: yah no shit

Keef: I like like him

Pidgeon: yah I know

Pidgeon: it's pretty obvious

Keef: what do I do?

Pidgeon: you tell him, he like you back

Keef: maybe he doesn't

Pidgeon: dumbass

Pidgeon: I'm going now. TELL HIM

[Voltron group chat]

Keith's: Keith, wanna hang out?

Keef: couldn't you ask it in our private chat?

Keith's: oops sorry

Keef: but ok. You can come over

Keith's: how about you come to my place?

Keef: ok!

Keith's: my address is xxx street xxxx

Keef: I'll be there :)

Honks: ?

Pidgeon: I-

Keith rode his bike to Lance's and got there after about 15 minutes. He could hear kids yelling from inside. He knocked at the door and his mom answered.

"Aaah hello, you must be Keith" the woman said. She had a smile across her face, it seemed fake.

Keith followed Lance's mother to his room and knocked. Lance answered and smiled as soon as he saw Keith.

"Hi" he hugged the other boy and brought him inside his room. It was small but cozy.
"Sorry if my mom acts weird around you. She doesn't fully approve of tattoos and piercings and stuff" he said apologetically.

"It's ok, I understand" Keith smiled. "I like your room" he looked around before plopping down on the bed. Keith ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Lance. He was standing in front of him and smiling giddily.

"Are you ok?" Keith asked.

"I- Uh- yes" he sat down on Keith's left side.
"I like your tattoos" Lance said. Keith smiled and looked at Lance.

"I like your warm skin"

"I like your stupid mullet"

"I like your beautiful eyes"

"I like your cute lips"

"I like the way you look" Keith said before getting a little closer to Lance.

"I like the way you look too" he blushed and looked down. He placed his hand gently on Keith's and looked back up into Keith's violet eyes. He took the hair out of Keith's face and leaned in. He pushed his lips onto Keith's soft ones and smiled under the feeling. His heart was suddenly warm and he felt like melting. Keith put his hand on Lance's neck and played with his hair. It was a magical moment. Lance got closer and Keith bit his bottom lip which made the other boy gasp and he took the opportunity to push in his tongue. He explored every single crevice. The teeth, the top of his mouth, his tongue. Lance put his hand Keith's shoulder and pushed him even closer, if that's even possible.

They pushed away to take a breath. A strand of saliva following their tongues. Keith smiled and put his lips back onto Lance's. He explored every single corner in Lance's mouth. The warmth overwhelmed both boys and they couldn't stop. They heard a knock on the door and quickly separated. Keith wiped his mouth and smiled softly.

Lance's sister came in and looked at Lance.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"We're just talking" he said

"... ok, sure. Anyways, dinners ready, your friend can stay over to eat if he wants" she went back out the door and closed it behind her.

"Well that was..." Keith said

"That was amazing" Lance looked over at Keith and kissed him a third time before moving apart and leaving the room. Keith followed and they sat at the dinner table.

"So Keith," his mom started "do you have a job?" She asked.

"I'm a musician but I work at a coffee shop on the side" he smiled.

"And you're going to treat my Lance right?" She asked. He choked in surprise and looked at Lance then back at her. She looked angry.

"Excuse me?"

"Well aren't you his boyfriend?"

"Yes, yes he is" Lance said. He smiled and looked at Keith. Keith blushed, smiled and looked down.