The game was tied 4 – 4, it his ball and I was thinking of everything I could to make him lose."

"I ready don't want to make you cry, so how about you go in the house and fix me dinner for tonight." He smiled.

"No you didn't?" I laughed still keeping my eye on him. "When rock this ball from your ass you going to wish you never said that to me."

"You making this really easy for me baby, you look cute when you mad."

"Ain't nobody mad, don't start kissing my ass now." I said but then he tried to fake me left but I caught him. "That shit ain't going down on my court, take that shit somewhere else."

He laughed. "Babe, I don't want to hurt you move out my way."

"Resorting to threatening really Chris, come one boo boo you can do better than that." I smiled.

"You not going to get this point."

He fought hard for it but I faked him out by tapping his nuts, it stunned him for a minute giving me an open window to snatch the ball from him. While holding himself he used his other hand to pull me back but I took the shot anyway, it spun around the rim a couple times before making a pretty swoosh in!

"What was that you were saying before? I was going to lose? Go get in the damn kitchen and fix me a steak!" I teased.

He laughed. "Don't get your little ass carried away, you just got lucky and played dirty."

I caressed his cheek with my hand "Awe baby you mad?"

He smiled lightly, "Now you trying to clown."

I giggled. "Have fun playing with yourself, I better not smell no more damn weed either."

Chris

Something special, I think I can manage that but it has to be something that she wouldn't expect. There's plenty of things I've done for her that were special, but I was thinking that I want this to be original nothing already thought of by others and nothing too typical. I want her to really love me for this. Has to be something that embodies both of us, something that I know I'll love  doing it for her and she'll feel good about doing. Like that time when I took her to the studio and she made the song, we were both doing something we love.

Seriously I thought this being tied down thing would be difficult for me to handle, because I'm still young and still got the mind set of fucking different women. Brielle keeps me grounded, in a good way.

"Baby are you busy right now?" Brielle asked coming down stairs as I was fooling around with a couple things.

"No, why what do you need?"

"I was wondering if you could give me a tattoo right now?"

"I thought you didn't want anymore tattoo after Mijo was born."

Brielle came over and sat in my lap "I know but this is my last one, it'll only take 30 minutes . All I want is a black keyhole below the feathers and a design around it."

"That's it? I figured you would get something dramatic like a tiger or something, you know how you do."

She smiled letting out a laugh "No, just a simple keyhole design."

I placed my gloves on as she laid on the table, it didn't take long to draw the outline of the tattoo the only hard part for her is coloring it in ."

"What do this one represents?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Why not?"

"Cause if I do you'll laugh at me."

I smiled, No I won't."

She lightly smiled. "See look at you, I ain't even said nothing yet and you already starting."

"Ain't nobody going to laugh at you, tell me."

"I'll tell you some of other time."

"If you don't tell me, then you have to ride out with me on the motorcycle." I said just finishing her tat.

Leaning up smiling she pushed, "You dumb?" I don't even like you going out on that things!"

"That's what it is then, you got 5 seconds or I'm dragging your ass on that bike."

"You know what, let's go then!"

Before she came outside she changed out of skirt and put on something more comfortable for the ride, I roared the engine as I waited for her to come out. All that acting she was putting on like she wasn't afraid I could see right through it, on the inside she was shitting bricks. Once I sped off from the driveway with her holding tight onto my waist she screamed, we made it downtown without me having to pull over or stop. People shouted my name and took pictures, when they did Brielle smiled sticking her tongue out at them. Some people came up and commented on how beautiful she was and lucky, then you had the haters saying how ugly and dumb she was for being with me. Brielle almost snapped the neck off one girl but we just laugh at the rest because we didn't care. It ain't nobody's business how we feel or what we do.

Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brown Story )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें