ch. one: no one knows

it had been a month since horde prime, the heart of etheria, shadow weaver's death and since adora and catra had confessed there love for each other and starting dating. but they hadn't told anyone, due to the fact that they were worried what everyone would think. adora, dating the person who had tried to kill her for almost two years. then she was with them for almost a month and they started dating. of  course bow and glimmer had figured something had gone on with the two that day but they never pressed for details. bow and glimmer opened the door to see the girls on the deck.

catra was staring at adora as she stargazed. out of the corner of her eye, adora noticed catra staring at her. 

"what are you looking at" adora asked, turning her head  to face catra.

neither of the girls had noticed bow and glimmer by the door.

catra sighed. "nothing, you're just gorgeous"

both girls blushed and catra leaned in and kissed her. adora cupped her face as they kissed. when they did break away, both girls were smiling. adora grabbed catra's hand and intertwinned her fingers with catra's. 

"i love you dummy" catra said grinning.

adora pressed her forehead to catra's.

"i love you too" adora answered smiling.

 both girls looked back at the stars, adora's head on catra's shoulder and catra's hand around adora's waist.

bow and glimmer looked at each other in shock as the silently exited the room. 

"o. m. g." bow said once the door was shut.  

he was smiling uncontrollably. glimmer could tell that he was happy for them. and she was too, the girls had finally found happiness. she had to admit she had never seen adora this happy.

bow and glimmer knew something had happened at the heart of etheria. but because the girls wouldn't talk about it they knew nothing, but seeing what had just happened the two understood everything. they were in love, as cheesy as that might sound. of course, neither of them saw catra as the 'in love' type but seeing her with adora, they saw a new side of catra neither knew existed.

back in the room, adora lifted her head from catra's shoulder. 

"hey catra?" adora whispered "do you think we should tell them soon?"

catra's hand dropped from adora's waist as she looked at the ground underneath her.

"they keep me here because you like me. what if i make you sad, they already don't like me. scratch that, they hate me. i'm not ruining everything you've worked so hard for" tears streamed from her face,

next thing catra knew adora lifted her up and placed her on the edge of the balcony. she wiped her girlfriends tears and kissed her cheek. 

"well, they're going to have to get used to it" adora answered grinning. "but if your not ready, we won't tell them yet"

catra laughed and smiled. "thank you" catra said.

adora pretended to push her off the balcony and catra laughed.  adora gazed at her and leaned in kissing her. catra wrapped her arms around adora's neck and the two broke away, both smiling uncontrollably.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi its the author. thanks for reading. i honestly have no idea where i'm gonna go with this book, so maybe leave suggestions.

vote and comment if you like this!!

wc: 564