Chapter 9

What is up with this dude?!

Dear Dumb Daily Diary

I turned around with a small scream, he didn’t let go though and I swear he looked upset about something, “why are you in here!? didn’t you just leave? And like I said what do you care? Wait why would I tell you if this was happening? You hate me and your friends always hurt me and you’ve never cared so what’s with the change of heart all of a sudden?” I rambled out all with one breath.

 He pulled me closer making me realize he still had his arm around me and I was in my bra against him.

I am certain my face went red with both embarrassment and anger, hopefully he won’t notice.

“I asked you a question” he said getting anger, I didn’t need to look at his face to know he was mad, I could feel his hold getting tighter and with all the bruises it didn’t help.

 “You’re hurting me you know that right and I also asked you questions and you didn’t answer me” I said trying to break free from his hold, he didn’t let go, but he did loosen his hold a bit after I said his hurting me.

“Why are you so stubborn? Just tell me what happened to you!” he shouted, I flinched from him and again he had that sad look he wore when I flinched from him at school. “I know I’m stubborn and I’m difficult but last I checked that didn’t concern you!” I shouted back in a shaky voice.

 I had tears brimming my eyes and my lip was quivering slightly, I cast my eyes down and a tear fell, I couldn’t bare looking at him “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout and your right it is none of my business but I’m worried” he said letting go of me, “I-” was all I got out of my mouth before a ear splitting scream echoed from down stairs, my eyes widened and I dashed for the door, Fredrick suddenly stopped me and put me behind him protectively, what the heck is with this dude? he walked down the stairs.

 I followed him with my hand on his shoulder, when we got down stairs I saw my sister on the coffee table and shaking, “Danielle what’s wrong?” I asked she pointed towards a spider my cat Blue had brought into the lounge, I laughed and so did Fredrick.

“why are you shirtless?” asked Danielle with raised eyebrows, mine and Fredrick’s laughing stopped instantly and I hid behind him to stop her from seeing any of my bruises and Fredrick must have realized this and stepped backwards towards the stairs for me to make a run for it.

 Never thought I’d be thankful for Fredrick’s help, “Iris answer me or I’ll tell mom you and Fredrick where doing sneaky stuff upstairs!” Danielle shouted from the coffee table, “She was just getting dressed while I waited outside when we heard you scream” Fredrick lied for us, I don’t think I will ever be more grateful for Fredrick than today, but I’m thankful for Danielle as well, reason being she unknowingly helped me out of my little situation with Fredrick.

i updated just for you guys, please vote to show support 

-M