11 : 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

Start from the beginning

"AH!"

Y/N almost jumped as she heard a man's voice boom from behind. Turning around, she met gaze with a guy who looked a lot like Soobin but older and taller. Y/N backed away to the railings as he marched up to her with a furious expression.

"Who are you?!"

"Y-yah! Don't you know me?!" Y/N tried to sound smug. "I'm Y/N L/N!"

"I don't fucking know who you are. What are you doing here?!"

"I'm a celebrity!" Y/N pressed, the feeling of intimidation draining off. "How can you not know me?! I'm fucking famous!"

The guy grabbed both of her wrists and seethed. Y/N's eyes widened in surprise. She gulped.

"I don't give a damn." He growled. "I'm asking you once again. What are you doing here?"

"Hyung."

The pair turned to see Soobin calmly leaning on the doorway. He was crossing his arms, eyes set to Y/N as she eyed him for help.

"Let her go. She's a guest."

"Who gave you the right to bring a woman to our place?"

"Our place?" Soobin scoffed. "It's my place. You aren't staying here for good."

Soobin approached the two and made his brother let go of Y/N. He then grabbed the girl to his side and ushered her in. Y/N stumbled a bit but she was rather grateful for the safe call. Soobin made her sit on a stool facing the kitchen counter. His brother, Daehwi, sat beside her but refused to engage in a conversation so she kept herself well behaved as she watched Soobin cook.

"You seriously don't remember anything?" Soobin suddenly asked.

"No.."

"Think again."

"Easy for you to say.."

She stared at the surface. Her face reflected hazily so she let herself lose to wonder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N.." Soobin sighed. "That's not how it works.."

"I know what I'm doing!" She insisted and cracked her fingers. "Dumbledore raised no dumb shit.."

"Y/N-"

"Open sesame!!"

She spread her arms again, commanding Soobin's door to slide open. She made exaggerated gestures, pinning herself to the door as she whispered.

"Aloho-fucking-mora.."

"You're drunk." Soobin grabbed her from the shirt. "You shouldn't have woken up."

"Let go of me I'm not done yet."

"You're not doing anything else."

"Open sesame!!!"

"Stop."

"Open sesa-AH! LET ME GO!"

Soobin heaved her from the belly and carried her in straight to his room. He harshly set her down on the bed with Y/N dragging him by the neck so he also fell on top of her. Y/N's breath of alcohol itched his nose. But he stared at her nonetheless. Y/N was staring too. And just when she was about to lean in, Soobin cleared his throat and pushed her off.

"Sleep." He straightened up and pushed his hair back. "I'll the couch. Just sleep."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh God.."

Soobin smirked, handing her a plate of omelette. Y/N blushed furiously at the memory. She never thought she'd show such a problematic side to a fan.

"Eat up. I'll hire a cab when you're done so you can go back home."

"Home.." She repeated, toying with her fork. "SHIT!"

"Don't cuss!" Daehwi sneered, pounding a fist on the table.

"Greg's gonna kill me! Ah, heck!"

"Greg?"

"My dear manager, Pete's sake!" Y/N lightly hit her head with a spoon. "Ah.. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead."