11 : 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

「🌤️」

"Mmm.. What the.."

Y/N's eyes fluttered open. The unfamiliar manly scent of a room greeted her as soon as she woke up. The sun was already up, judging from the beams that shot through the windowpane. Y/N sat up, confused as to where she was and whose bed did she sleep on.

All of a sudden, the door of the room opened, revealing a fresh Soobin who just got out of the shower.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Y/N shrieked and threw a big pillow at the guy.

"Ow! Hey! Y/N, no! Wait!"

"RAPIST! KIDNAPPER! KILLER!"

"Yah!"

Soobin held the towel on his waist and went back inside the bathroom, locking himself.

"First of all, I did not kidnap nor rape you!" He yelled from the other side.

"Then why am I here?! Who are you?!"

Soobin peeped his head out and saw that Y/N was ready to throw another pillow at him since she aimed. Sighing, he held his hands up in defeat and got out. Y/N shot him a glare but then, she immediately softened as soon as she recognized his face.

"Soobin?"

He rolled his eyes and went to his closet to fetch some a shirt and a pair of sweat pants. Y/N had her brows furrowed as she watched. Not only was she confused as to why she was in a room with a half naked fan but she was also clueless as to what happened the night before.

"Enlighten me." She commanded.

"You don't remember anything?"

She shook her head innocently. Soobin sighed.

"Get out. I need to change."

"But-"

"Don't be foolish." He grabbed her by the arm and shoved her out of the door before slamming it shut.

"YAH! How dare you treat me like that!" Y/N kicked and winced after.

Y/N explored the interior of his home. Just right in front of his room was the small space allotted for the living room and behind the couch, there's the kitchen counter. It was enough to house a person or two.

"Is he all alone?"

She got out and covered her eyes as the sun shone directly ahead. She was at the rooftop. Plants and vines hung around Soobin's railings as well as a few flowers. She stepped out and overlooked the unfamiliar neighborhood ahead.

"So he lives in a penthouse.."

"YAH!"