Shigiraki then moved to the driver and saw who the driver was.

It was Vlad king.

"Hehe the pro hero Vlad King. Tell this to All of UA.

Izuku is innocent and we will torture him until he dies ohh and also the new member named Himiko Toga with the quirk transformation transformed into Izuku and was disguised as giving the intel to us. Now UA made a big mistake" Shigiraki said as Vlad King nodded weakly.

Then Izuku was pulled out of the car and was tied up then was put inside of the Truck. Then the truck drove away.

Vlad King then contacted UA.

"Hello this is the UA principal how may I help you?"

"I-izuku was innocent and was captured by the LoV. It was one of the members that turned into Izuku and has a transformation quirk. No he is being tortured and is trying to be killed by Shigiraki. Tell it to everyone in UA now!" Vlad king said. Nezu was shocked and asked a bit of details on what happened. Vlad King then told everything that happed and Nezu couldn't help but tear up a bit because of what happened.

2 hours later*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN INNOCENT?!" Mr. Aizawa shouted.

"Well you see I saw a footage of the place where the transaction happened and what I saw shocked me" Nezu said then he showed a 2 footages of what happened. 1st was the video in which Izuku melted then revealing Toga Himiko and the second video was the video in where the reuck crashed in the car in which Izuku was inside in. All the teachers we're shocked on what happened and the most affected we're Mr. Aizawa and All Might.

'what have I done to my successor' AM said to himself as he knows that Izuku will die if he wasn't saved immediately.

'Problem child....' Mr. Aizawa said while his tears we're showing a bit

"Well now Aizawa tell this to your class and I will assign you to go get Izuku" Nezu added.

"Yes sir"

Then Aizawa went to 1-A to give the most painful news.

Class 1-A*

"Hehe no more villan" Kirishima said.

"Yeah Midoriya's a bitch" Denki added

Then Mr. Aizawa barged in the door with tears in his eyes.

"Class I have terrible news"

"What's up Mr. Aizawa?" Iida said

"Izuku"

"What about that traitor?" Mina said

"Well he is Innocent"

"WHAT?!" Everyone said. Momo, Katsuki, Jiro and Sero we're happy but they never heard the real news yet

As for the rest, they felt so guilty they cried.

"That's not the worst part."