I looked up at Ms. Gilmed and listened to her instructions. "Ok, class. Today we will be doing the vows. I will be going by volunteers, but if I have none I'll pick randomly. Remember be serious about this is part of your grade, ya know" Right when she said be serious she looked at all the guys in the room causing the girls to chuckled and the guys to glare at us. 

"Any volunteers?" Ms. Gilmed asked and I was surprised to see a couple of pairs raising their hands. I hope Jacob and I went last. I needed to think out what I was going to say since I just realized I left my paper at home in the result of all this morning stress. I glanced at Jacob who had a frustrated face on, which means that he probably didn't do it either. 

"You didn't do it either, did you?" I whispered as one of the couples I think their names were Micheal and Kelly walked to the front. Jacob looked surprised when he realized I didn't do it either.

"Nah, I'm just gonna wing it" He said, and I immediately thought about how I am gonna fail.

"You're not gonna fail" He said reading my mind

"I'm too awesome" He said cockily with a smirked I scoffed

"By the way did I tell you how hot you look in the outfit" He whispered by my ear causing me to almost shiver. Key word ALMOST. I moved away from him and he smirked and looked forward at Kelly and Micheal. Their vows were simple yet they still read from index cards. Another couple went to the front after them and they wrote what the were saying on their hands. The couple after them was actually dating and they said it by their heads and finished it off with a kiss, that made Ms. Gilmed smiled slightly. Well we all know who's getting a 100...

Lastly, it was Jacob and I's turn. I swallowed and walked to the front with Jacob in front of me. As we stood in front of everyone I can see the confident Jacob disappear and he started to become a bit nervous.

"Jacob, you have to start" Ms. Gilmed said and Jacob slightly nodded.

"Um, right. Vows, ok. Vows, what's the definition of that word? It's a promise, pledge and swear but I think of it as so much more. I think of it as a dedication to the person we love most, promising them that we will be loyal, faithful and more. It is a pledge of love and I couldn't be more happy to pledge this to you, Jasmine. Jasmine, your like a breathe of fresh air in my lungs that I want to keep breathing for the rest of my life, and if I don't then I'll die like a person who doesn't have oxygen. Even though this cliche phrase that consists three words and eight letters can not begin to describe how I feel about you it's a start. I love you."

 He finished off, leaving the buys with widened eyes and their jaws ajar. While the girls where fawning over him and sniffling. Ms. Gilmed reaching for a tissue and blew her nose and then wiped tears from her face. What was I dong you might ask I was shocked out of my mind, I had a bit of tears in my eyes, my eyes were wide open and my mouth was parted still recovering from shock. That was so heartfelt, how did he just come up with that. His speech sent butterflies in my stomach and made my heart warm. I finally closed my mouth and smiled at Jacob who was currently red in the face and rubbing his neck. Awwww, someone was a softie!

"Jasmine, you can go now" Ms.Gilmed said still wiping her cheeks. Well, someone was emotional.

"I never thought I could meet someone like you. You are my friend, my love, my smile, my laugh you are everything to me. I cant just say this, so I will show it to you, every moment, of every day for the rest of my life. I will be honest, loving, caring faithful and whatever you want me to be. I will be the light to your darkness and will be the up to your down and I couldn't be more then happy to be that. I Have seen the best of you, and the worst of you and I choose both because I love every single part of you and nothing will ever change that. I love you, Jacob." I finished with a smiled, blushing cheeking and sweating palms. 

Now Ms. Gilmed was have a breakdown, tears were flooding her eyes and they wouldn't stop. I looked around the class and the girls were sniffling even more now and even the guys looked a bit touched. Jacob looked at me with a grin so wide I was afraid his face would fall off. 

"Ok, you guys that's enough for today. See you tomorrow." Ms.Gilmed sniffled and stared wiping her face just as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the door but someone grabbed onto my elbow before I could leave. I turned around and it wasn't a surprise to see Jacob.

"Yes?" I asked him annoyed

"So, I'm your friend, love, smile and laugh. huh" He said teasingly. I was surprised he remembered all of that. 

"I am a breath of fresh air, your oxygen and without me you'll die." I said dramatically holding my hand against my heart.

He rolled his eyes and turned red "Whatever" he muttered and I laughed

"Well, I got to go. Bye" I said and walked away to math.

-Lunch-

I walked to the table that held all my friends and waved hello to everyone. Apparently Marissa and Peter hit it off after that party and are currently dating. She told me how he took her ice skating last week as their first date and they had a lot of fun. I was really happy for her. I sat at the table after I got my lunch and we started talking.

"Hey Jaz, ya know there is a practice after school today right?" Rachel reminded me 

"Oh, yeah I know" I said and smiled. All of the were on the team and I was the captain. Rachel, Marissa, Christy, and Dill were all on the team and as I said before we usually get smoothies after so I was excited. 

"You guys are all going to be there right?" I asked, making sure I wasn't gonna have any absentees. Since we have a game coming up against East Wood High we had to practice as much as we can.

"Nah, were all coming" Dill said while eating a piece of cantaloupe.

I couldn't till after school so we could go to practice, if only I knew what was going to happen.

(AN: The picture of Jasmine's outfit is on the side. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and this chapter! Btw, Happy 2015!!!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)