Chapter 10

-Jacob's POV-

-A few minutes before Jasmine Arrived-

I don't understand why Ash asking Jasmine to the formal bothered me so much, and that's why I ignored her for the whole day, I shouldn't even care. Today I had the perfect plan, I was going to get Carly to come with me to the popular crew's table and do some stuff in front of Jasmine to see if she felt the same way I would if she were to do that with another guy. I went to the table and everyone stopped talking and looked at me if I was out of my mind. I ignored their looks and continued to my seat, Carly still in hand.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw Jasmine approaching the table, so I quickly got into action. I pulled Carly on my lap and started a full intense make out session with her. I could feel all the eyes of the table on but the only one the was important was Jasmine's. I could see the sadness, disappointment and anger in her eyes and maybe even some jealousy? I didn't have enough time to figure it out because she ran away, and slammed the doors of the cafeteria.

I wanted to run after her so badly but I couldn't because guess who did? If you guessed Ash you are correct. He quickly got out of his seat and ran after her while Carly was still kissing me I glared daggers at the back of his head. Great, I just pushed her into his arms, how stupid can I be! I pushed Carly off of me and ignored her comments. Then I quickly ran out of the lunchroom.

I walked quietly against the lockers and just as I expected Jasmine and Ash were outside the girls bathroom talking. Then Ash hugged her while she cried in his shirt. I felt so guilty of hurting her like that because if she did what I did with another guy, all I would see is red. That is what was happening right now. I know they aren't even kissing but I am still jealous, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! 

I moved a bit closer so I can hear what they were saying, and I accidentally hit one of the opened lockers which made them stop talking.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath

"Hello, who's there" I heard Ash say. What is this a horror movie? Like what the hell man?

"Come out" Ash said again, proving my theory. 

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my hiding spot, with an attitude. When Jasmine saw me her pupils dilated, and she backed u p a bit.

"Jacob?" Ash said confused 

"What?" I snapped

"What are you doing here?" Jasmine replied this time 

I looked over to her, and her eyes were puffy and red from I guess crying, but she still looked like the most beautiful girl in the word.

"Well?" she said and I realized I didn't answer her question yet.

"Ahhh, I needed to get something from my locker" I said nervously while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Okay" she said  then turned to Ash.

"I'm just gonna go" she told him then sniffed. He replied with a hug and an "ok"

After she left Ash turned to me.

"Why is it whenever Jasmine and I have a moment your always there. First, in the supermarket, and now?" Ash asked me curiously.

"It's just a coincidence, and you never even told me that you worked there anyway" I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, I was just embarrassed" he said sheepishly.

"It's alright" I said and smiled.

"So, I really like Jasmine. I think she might ya know...be the one" he said in a dreamily tone, that made me quite scared. Once I comprehended what he said my blood was boiling. I clenched my fist and took deep breaths.

"123, 123 , 123 -" I counted

"Um, what are you doing?" Ash asked me, while looking at me strangely.

"Uh, I, uh...It's a breathing exercise I use every day, I feel like I am on a cloud right now" God what kind of excuse is that! I am so stupid. Cloud? Really?

"Are you serious? I gotta start doing that" Ash said excitedly

Well, I guess I'm not that stupid.

"Alright, I am gonna take a walk outside, ok?" I told Ash and didn't even wait for his reply and I walked away.

I stepped into the fresh air and took a deep breath, I still cant believe Ash feels that strongly about her. Maybe I should just leave them be, I don't like her anyway. I walked to the nearby bench and I took a seat. I looked across from me and i realized that I wasn't alone. It looked like a...girl? I got up and walked a bit closer.

"Jasmine?"