❀ I ❀

꧁ Fake ID ꧂
________

I never thought I would befriend him

I never thought I would befriend him. He was walking trouble, someone I would avoid on daily basics. Now I was waiting in my pajamas and with order a box of four cheese pizza.

He taught me the beauty of nothing doing and just letting yourself begin in a blissful state of chilling. Waiting for him in the living room, I made sure the movie we are going to watch is ready for attention.

The bell rang, which was wired. I told Yoongi to come inside. I made my way to the door, grinning like a child. Opening it with full force, my smile faded when I saw my bestie.

"Surprise!" She shouted with a bottle of red wine, shaking it to emphasize the meaning of her coming.

"You are not going to let me in?" She saw my hesitation, asking me with a raised eyebrow. I panicked, and with a gesture of a hand, I let her inside.

"Are you occupied? Am I bothering?" She sees a pizza box and turned on Netflix. When My eyes lend on the fast-food my friends never saw me eating, she gets to it first.

"Pizza?" She turns my way, and I'm too shocked to react. "Maya, are you feeling okay?" After putting the wine bottle, she plops on the couch and eyes me suspiciously.

"Umm... I'm am stressed with one project." I try to bluff, lie, do everything to make her leave my room asp, and never find out about my rebellion. The things I do with the boy she has a crush one.

"Okay..." She mutters, looking around, calling Phantom to her side. The black poodle runs to her, wiggling his tail happily.

"Um... Are you hungry?" Awkwardly, I look for dishes, marching to the kitchen.

"No... I-" Karen stutters, lowing her voice drastically, cuddling Phantom close to her chest. She looked miserable; her glittering with life green eyes were dead, dull, not resembling that real apple green color.

"Drink?" I asked clumsily, looking at the clock on the wall. Yoongi will be here at any second.

"Yes, wine, please." She whispers, and I run for glasses feeling that something is wrong. Karen doesn't drink; she hates alcohol after a drunkard killed her brother in a car accident.

"Karen," I utter her name softly, not begin able to hide my worry that leaks through my tone. Blonde looks at me; her eyes were teary.

"He rejected me." Her glistening green eyes are filled with tears. I couldn't process the information my friend told me.

"Min Yoongi rejected me." She sobs, and I pour us wine. I give her one glass, hugging her body close to mine. She lets out ugly sobs and clings to me. I smooth her hair, giving her support and comfort.

When Karen calms down, we hear a knocking on the door, and my heart freezes and jumps to my throat. It's him, Min Yoongi. Boy, who broke the heart of my best friend and made me feel alive.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Maya refined girl with prestige and class, is finally in her perfect place. She got accepted to Harvard and just moved to her own house. Just when everything fabulous, to her life, walks with dirty shoes a boy. Min Yoongi is her neighbor, making her life a hell, but in this madness is a beauty. He shows her the world she never knew existed, and she made him remember he has a heart, he thought he killed long ago. The only trouble is they begin to like each other, but not only they. Will Maya lose her friendship with a boy, or will he kill her?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Want to know more?
Read Tacenda To find out how love is unmerciful and takes no one as a hostage. Will friendship survive when love for the same boy is between them? Or maybe Maya will surrender and hold onto the old habits?

-Madelinesworks❤️