ꨄ I ꨄ

Strike him out
_______

"Look at you, trying to play with the player himself

"Look at you, trying to play with the player himself. Bold I must say." Holding me by the waist, he whispers dangerously near my ear, sweet word making my heart flutter.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Averting my eyes from his alluring one, I tried to slip away from his manly hands. But he was smarter than me and with one swift move, I was face to face with him. Smirk played on his lips, licking them sexually and driving me crazy.

Funny thing I was as Susan Holmes and if I remember right he didn't see me as a woman. If maybe Natasha Sterling would be in front of him, I would consider it understandable, but standing in my 70s bell jeans and boho top with Harry Potter glasses was questioning and wrong in so many cases.

"Who would think that someone cute as daisy would turn to attractive and show-stealing rose." His words were so sweet and his deep voice so seductive, I could listen to him all the time, every day.

"Well, what can I say, every woman is full of surprises," I uttered feeling some kind of heat spreading through my body, barely letting me stand on my own feet.

"That's right and I'm fully ready to get to know every, single one of them." Whispering in my ear, touching it with his smooth lips was a red card for him. Gosh, I couldn't concentrate on my own breathing, because his lips keep sliding down my neck.

This is bad! There was no place in our plan to fall for Jeon Jeongguk who I should hurt the same as he hurt every woman who loved him.

I was changing in that dumb bitches I was always making fun of. Shit!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Susan is a normal college student who dreamed about starting her future career, but as big decisions were creeping her way, she wanted to turn back time to the beginning of her adult life. One day her best friend was dumped by a hot jock who was a rising star in the baseball world. Susan gets a task to seduce a baseball player and break his heart. Tempted by the promise of exploring rich in history Europe, Susan agrees, but how can it be possible to seduce a seducer?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Want to know more?
Read Strike him out ꨄ to get to know a history of a man who falls for more than juice ass and curves to kill for. A girl who thinks she knows what she wants form the world has another thing coming. Is it possible to seduce a Casanova who gets a woman's hearts and panties faster than BTS views on MVs? Or would you fall for the man who has more to offer than money, fame, luxury, and sexual satisfaction?

-Madelinesworks❤️