⚢ I ⚢

Oneirataxia
_______

"O my God, this is a bad idea

"O my God, this is a bad idea." I cried loudly, trying not to flinch when Brooklyn, the Top model, was doing my makeup. She rolled her eyes, annoyed at my complaints, and poked my eye with a brush when I moved too much.

"Keep still, you fusspot." She yelled at me, angry, startling me. Her manger was getting ready an outfit for this day mission, as I would be the Brooklyn Moore.

"This is an important thing! How the hell will I be able to fool him, if you have been friends since forever, and now you are dating?!" I cried louder than before, getting only sightings in return. Brooklyn was putting lipstick on my lips, focusing on doing it correctly, and my blabbing was not helping.

"God! If you will be able to do that, I will give you a job as an actress in a movie, happy?" She responded rigidly, giving my look 'say one more word, and it will be your last!'

How could I be happy with that if my only dream is to be best sports reporter! Now, playing Brooklyn, so she could do more meaningful things, as she calls it was a golden opportunity to interview footballer. I could just pretend as Brooklyn, say some nice words about myself, and gain his trust.

"Almost done. Just the wig." The manager spoke, getting out of the box, a beautiful silky platinum blond hair wig. It was similar to Brooklyn's natural hair. At that moment, I thought my eyes would pop out.

"Done!" Sang the crew happily. I stood in front of the mirror, gazing, disbelieving in my reflection. In front of me stood Brooklyn Moore, not boring Victoria Taylor. My outfit was so expensive; I could literally feel its weigh.

"You know some rules about how to be me, but now as you are going to spend time alone with Jeongguk, you need to know somethings." Standing behind me was my twin sister, my clone, but that Brooklyn was the original. In reality, I was that cheap copy of her.

After hearing a new set of rules, I was ready to meet Mr. boyfriend.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Victoria, since childhood, dreamed about becoming a sports reporter. Just when her dream was coming true, she can't get an interview with any sportsman. Becoming worth zero or reporter zero, she is on edge of being fired. To rescue comes Brooklyn Moore Top model who has her own way of doing things. She needs a substitute who will do all that "boring" work. Victoria changes in Brooklyn and gets to know Jeongguk, MVP of the football world. What will happen when pretending will be so dreamy that you don't want to go back to your life, but annoying gossip reporter is on your tail?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Want to know more?
Read Oneirataxia , Where what you want and what you need are the same thing, but the consequences of it could be worse than you could imagine.

-Madelinesworks ❤️