⚤ I ⚤

Mistake
_____

"Hannah I'm pregnant

"Hannah I'm pregnant." I found the courage to confess to my best friend before my family learns about it. She sat comfortably on my spacious couch, eating cookies I had ready for guests.

"Alice it's not your style to joke." She laughed forcefully, waving her hand dismissing the topic I started. I took the half-eaten cookie and putting her hand on my stomach I repeated. "I'm pregnant."

Her eyes were bigger than my hoops, jaw hanging low with a shocked expression on her face. "P-pregnant?" She stammers taking her hand away from my body.

"O gosh who is the father? You know the father, right?!" Holding her head between her hands, she looked at my frustrated as I nodded.

"Who is it?!" She shouted, gripping my shoulders shaking me slightly.

"Kim," I mumbled begin to ashamed, to utter his name out loud.

"Alice learn to not sleep with some random Korean men." She scolded me, shaking her head in disbelief. I looked at her with 'are you serious?!' look. I stood up form my couch and getting us a glass of fresh, cold water I gave her one, to get her ready for the biggest news of all this fiasco.

"No, Hannah it's Kim Taehyung," I whispered still begin in the same shock as everyone who I know will be. Hannah sat still, holding the glass in her hand, letting cold drops slide down the glass, touching her hand.

"Kim Taehyung? You mean the same Kim Taehyung, as your archenemy?!" Standing up form her sit, walking to the wide window with a view of the evening city, she turned around startling me mercilessly.

"Omg, when Taylor learns about that you are so dead." Reminding me of my older sister who was bullying me since a young age, was the worst nightmare I could have.

"You are not that stupid to sleep with your enemy, so... how did it happened, and was he as good as newspapers describe him?"

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Alice's family hates Taehyung's since their grandpa's rivalry in the early time of their sport agents agencies. The fuel added their dads who were fighting for a girl at a young age. Alice learned that better is not believe or socialize with Kim's family, most of all the deadly handsome son. He had his girlfriend and she had her boyfriend until the time they were both betrayed by their loved once. One drinking together and putting down the weapon, looked too innocently to be real. In reality, they both bounded with a responsibility they need to take care of and are their families ready to put white flags?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Want to know more?
Read Mistake Where with one too much glass you could ruin your life and build-out of its debris something true and beautiful.

-Madelinesworks❤️