Beginning

Jungkook's POV

*Alarm rings*
I woke with the sunlight hitting my face.I groaned and looked at the time and it was 6:25 am.I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready.I took my clothes to take shower but before that I looked at the bruises on my body made by my parents.I sighed and took a warm shower to relax myself and went to my closet and wore my outfit so I can go to look for a job.

I sighed and took a warm shower to relax myself and went to my closet and wore my outfit so I can go to look for a job

(jungkook's outfit with everything )

I get ready and come downstairs and sighed in relief because my parents have already left.I was about to go outside when my older brother Jeon Jaeyhun(pic of him is on the top) calls me which causes me to turn around.
"Hey faggot,where are you going??"
jaehyun said,I sighed I didn't want to answer but if I dont he is going to beat me which I dont want.
"o..oh umm..hey hyung,I was going to go out to look for a job.."I said in a slow voice.I dont know but after hearing the answer he started to laugh,I looked at him and he said,"you think someone will give job to a faggot like u,hahaha." He kept laughing at me.I really dont understand why they hate me,is being gay that bad??I dont see anything wrong with it...well I cant waste much time.I turn around but before I did my brother pulled me by my hair and said" you think you can go without making breakfast for me..you wish NOW MAKE ME BREAKFAST!!!!"he yelled at me..........again.I nod my head quickly because it started to hurt,he then let go of me and I ran to the kitchen to make breakfast for him.I quickly make it and give him.He starts to eat that's when I thought that it's my chance to leave I quickly take my bag and run out of the house.I take the bus and arrive at my best friend's cafe Namjin's cafe,he named it after his boyfriend and him(hehe😅).I enter the cafe and I am met with the amazing smell of coffee.I go to the counter to give my order and just I'm about to give my order someone hugs the soul out of me and I know it's my eomma Jin,I also hug him back and then we break the hug.I look at him and greet him" hey Eomma,how are you??"I give him my signature bunny smile,he squeezes my cheek and replies to me back"Hey baby bun,I'm fine how are you??"he give me a motherly smile and asks back"im also fine,eomma"i say and he took me to a table so I could give my order but as I was about to tell him,he interrupted and said"one banana milk and banana bread,I know"i chuckled because he already knew what I was going to order.

He then went to make my order as I plugged my airpods in my ears and started listening to some music.You all must be wandering why I call jin Eomma and some of you already might have guessed well because my parents hate me and say that I'm a disappointment to them jin and his boyfriend Namjoon are like my second parents,they know everything my parents did to me.I trust them with my everything.I am thankful for God that I have them or else I would have been dead by now.You might also think how I met him,well one day at my college where i used to go with my brother,he and his friends beat me badly and I skipped school that day and went to the park near our college to relax that's when jin eomma came and helped me and that how I met him and his boyfriend.I also found out about my childhood friend Jimin through jin.
I

also found that jimin is gay and has boyfriend but not one but TWO,can you believe it....I guess I am the only single one here.

After some time jin comes with my order and sit in front of me and talks to me while I eat.I told him that I'm going to look for a job and he was happy for me and wished me luck.As we were talking someone entered the cafe,we look and see none other jin's boyfriend and my second appa.Jin runs and kiss him while he kissed back then they came towards me and sat.Namjoon hyung then started talking to me" So kookie,how are you??" he asked "I'm good appa,how are you??"he smiled at what I called him and answered "Good,just a little stressed"then jin Eomma said" I will bring you some coffee"and namjoon hyung nodded his head and then I asked"why??" and he answered " Well you see my boss has a son and no wife because she left after giving birth,so my boss told me to hire a babysitter but every babysitter I hire his son plays pranks on them and he asked him why he does that he said because the take care of him for his father's attention which is true at some point and if I cant find someone then I will have to babysit his son" he completed and then sighed,just as he completes jin hyung comes with the coffee.Jin then said something that made me choke my amazing banana milk he said"Well why not hire kookie??he loves children and he is also looking for a job" his sentence made namjoon hyung look at me with  pleading eyes" please kookie,can you do it???" I nervously but my lips and looked at him"Come on,for meeeeee!!!"he said and I couldn't say no because of what he did for me.He helped me with homework because I couldn't pay for tuition fees.So me being softie said yes.He hugged me happily and said" Thank you kookie,I'll take you to meet my boss's son because he his in the office with my boss" well here goes nothing.I leave the cafe with him and after 10 to 15 minutes walk we were standing in front of a huge building.I go inside with him and we get into the elevator and he presses the button to the top floor.We reach there and now here I am standing in front of a huge door.Namjoon hyung knocks and I hear someone say "come in."

Well here we go......

------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully you enjoyed the first episode of my book.😁😅😅💚💜