So far so good

Comincia dall'inizio

"But........." Chaeyoung continues "For me... your existence alone is a comfort"

Mina's heart skips a beat hearing those words.

It's somehow comforting her.

"Do you think it's possible to have this kind of relationship? I am a married woman, Chaeyoung-ah"

"I think it's possible. It's not like we set out to do this. It happened naturally. I never imagined that I would meet you out of any other place in Seattle, in front of that cafe. I never imagined that I would meet you again at Bang PD's office. I never imagined that have happened, Minari"

"I feel bad everyday Chaeyoung-ah. I feel guilty that I always wanted to look at you, to hold you, to wait for you, yearning for you. I can't describe and I don't want to define what relationship is this"

Mina sounds desperate.

"Let's leave it as an uncertain relationship," Mina continues.

"Why?" Chaeyoung genuinely asks.

"We had a relationship once, it didn't work out. Let's not put a label, if we do that, it'll last longer."

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath.

She stopped at this particular building, looking at the 5th floor where she knows her apartment is.

"Have you looked at the sky above? It's rare seeing a sky full of stars"

Mina gets up from her chair, leans on her balcony, and looks at the sky.

"Oh, you're right. The sky is clear"

"It's beautiful," said Chaeyoung from the below, looking at Mina who's now staring at the sky.

"Okay, let's not define what our relationship is," Chaeyoung said it again.

Mina's laughing while still looking at the sky.

Seeing that laugh is enough for Chaeyoung, she then heads back again to her apartment.

---

Sooyoung knocks on Chan's office room bringing him a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, PD-nim?"

"Oh, why?" Chan said it curtly.

"I bring you coffee," Said Yeojin while holding the cup.

Chan then asks her to come inside the room after seeing the surroundings.

"Sooyoung-ssi, don't"

"Don't what?"

"Don't show up in the morning, bringing me coffee like this. You don't owe me anything, we were just talking all night, nothing wrong with that, we had few beers and talking and that was it, Sooyoung-ssi"

"PD-nim................"

"You were the one to ask for more, showing up at my hotel room, showing up whenever I am at the bar"

Sooyoung can't believe what she heard now.

"You were the one who said that your wife is just a property to you, remember that?"

"Yeah, but I live and sleep comfortably at my own property"

"What?"

"Do I lead you on? Cause I am so sure I never passed the boundaries. I am a married man, and you know my wife, I am being nice cause you're her junior. That's all. Now leave, before anyone found out and talk behind my back again"

Sooyoung then immediately exits the room and can't believe what just happened. She throws the coffee to the trash bin.

Jihyo sees that from afar and immediately comes to Chan's office.