Can we talk-Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

Darius and I were now face to face almost as if we were waiting for the other to start talking first. Damn he looked good. But he always looks good, I haven't seen him since we were 18 and his body has really matured. His features, his tattoos, I wonder if his Di- Omg Dre snap out of it!! You have a whole man !! Anyways lemme focus on what this man is saying.

He cleared his throat "You look beautiful"

I look down at my feet and respond "Thank you very much Maurice"

He puts his hand on my chin and puts my head up. "Same old Dre Dre, always putting your head down when I compliment you and you always loved calling me by my middle name" he says smirking.

I smirk at him and move his hand. Clearing my throat I say "Thank you so much for the present, you really ain't have to spend that much money on me. And of course had to let these hoes know, we are not the same."

He waves me off like it was a small thing.

"Nahh fr tho, you iced me out" I say striking a pose.

"Yeah but you deserve it plus you gotta be stuntin' like big Daddy"

"Okay firstly, how you know what I deserve when I ain't seen in 7 years ? and secondly I ain't ever called you Daddy"

He takes one step forward with me now leaning against the banister, and him directly infront of me. Whilst putting his hands beside mine and now breathing down my neck awakening every sexual fibre in my body.

In a lustful chuckle he answers "Because I know you babygirl. And you sure you ain't ever called me Daddy....I could've sworn....you screamed it for me one time whilst I was.... sucking on your....." with that he lifted up my chin again just as he was about to kiss me my phone rang.

Saved by the bell.

I now move myself from underneath him clearing my throat answering my phone, not even checking the caller ID.

"Hello ?"

"Hey bae"

I instantly felt guilty

"Hi boo, how are you ?"

"I'm good just missing your fine ass. You still at the party ?"

"Yeah I'm still here but When I get home you gonna show me how much you've missed me?"

"Of course, you don't even have to ask you know that"