I am a superstar!

(A/N: Marlingeek is the one who found this pic and sent it to me and when I saw it, I got the inspiration to write this story. So, I guess I should thank her for this. Thanks)

Jena strived to be a superstar since when she was small and always worked towards it, she finally fulfilled her dream after getting a deal that got her popular. Now, at the age of 20, she is already a superstar and she is proud of it.

"Jena! Can you sign an autograph for me?" A fan asked showing her a book.

"Of course" She said smiling as she signed the book.

"OMG! I can't believe that Jena signed my book!!!! Ahh!!! I could die peacefully now!!" The fan exclaimed happily which caused more people to notice Jena and move towards her.

"Jena, would you sign an autograph for me?"

"Jena, will you be best friends with me?"

"Jena, will you go out with me?"

"Jena, will you marry me?"

"Jena, I love you!"

The crowd made their way towards her and her face paled.

"Oh no!" She whispered under her breath before escaping from the crowd.

"Phew! I made it" She said breathless as she finally escaped from her fans.

"Seems you are in a bit of trouble" A male voice called teasingly from behind her.

She turned around and smiled.

"Dexter! It's been long" She said hugging the guy.

His blond hair was ruffled and his red eyes shined brightly as he smiled at her.

"Well, that was your fault. Since you became so famous, you don't even have time for me" He said patting her head.

She sighed sadly as she felt guilty for leaving her bestfriend hanging because of fame.

"I am sorry, I will definitely make it up to you" She said with determination in her brown eyes as her short pink hair fluttered a little which made a beautiful scene.

"Ok, I will choose to believe you this time" He relented as she grabbed his arm and led him to her house.

She cancelled all her plans for the day and spent her time with Dexter. They had fun catching up and watching movies before they finally slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jena yawned as she woke up and looked at the time.

"It is already 9:00pm, I must have slept late. I hope I didn't miss any appointment" She mumbled before going to bath.

After bathing and dressing up, she came out of her room and searched the whole house not finding Dexter.

"He must have left then. He didn't even say goodbye" She complained before checking her phone to see a message from Dexter.

DEXTER- Sorry, I had to go to work. Hope you had a good night rest, I will see you later.

"Oh! He did leave a message. Well, I guess I am going to the company then" She said before leaving the house, not noticing a letter that laid on her table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Work was so stressful. It is not easy being a superstar but it is rewarding" She said happily as she entered her house.