The Garden

With Ryu

Mothers POV
I look at Ryu and begin to ponder on what to do. "Hmm, now that your father has left with Miyuki...what shall we do son?" I looks at him in the eyes as I speak and begin to walk towards the garden room. I notice my son begins to look around the place in awe and satisfaction, I then thought to myself, it seems I'm not the only one in this wild family who loves some peace haha.
"Well Well, Ryu I figured out what we'll do today hmm. Let's just talk about the flowers and plants, I mean although you may not understand me it's nice to have some peace and quiet." I begin to talk about the different kinds of flower and plants to my son, as well as the things about this kingdom. I can't wait for my kids to grow up, I wonder what future awaits them.

Ryunosukes POV
My mother begins to ponder on something and walk towards a room? We enter into the room and I fell in love with it straight away. It was the garden, I presume. I begin to look around in awe and stare at every single piece of nature in my line of sight. My mother then says to me "Well well Ryu I figured out what we'll do today hmm..." she then begins to teach me about the flowers and plants in the room and also slip in some things about the kingdom history. She then paused and began to drift into her thoughts again. I, myself, begin to wonder into my thoughts and think about what my twin sister Miyuki is upto. She's probably upto some mischief or something along those lines. Heck she probably even got lost.

Authors POV
And Ryunosuke was correct. His sister did indeed get lost in the palace and is now encountered with an unknown women. But he doesn't know that, their parents obviously don't know that. I mean if the Mother knew....all hell will be let loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYEEEEEE what's good my dudes. I was dead for who knows how long and I'm back with an update lol. Lemme tell y'all why I updated late it's because I'm struggling with school- nah I'm messing with y'all I literally forgot this story existed bahahaha.
I'm an awesome author aren't I😏 anyways hope y'all doin ok. Hope nothin stressing y'all out and I see that use are singing Let it go in the comments 🙌 my dudes I praise y'all singing 🎶
Have a Goodnight or Good Day 💯 lol nek minute I die again bahaha
(Lemme know if y'all notice any mistakes 😉)