CHAPTER 32 | DATE?

Start from the beginning

We went back to our hotel room to got ready for dinner. I exited from bathroom to find the room empty. Just a giant box in the middle of the bed. I went near the pack to find a slip that said 'I don't own the roof top restaurant but it still is beautiful, and lucky to serve you.'

I smiled softly and opened the present to find an array and a pair of hills. I took them to the closet, smirking. I changed my clothes and wore my makeup and did my hair. Around 10, a pretentious women knocked me to help me get to the roof.

 Around 10, a pretentious women knocked me to help me get to the roof

Just as I entered the roof, I hardly could lay my eyes on the view. It's definitely more gratifying than a movie or novel.

Justin took my hand and showed my way while I was still adjusting the dazzle in front of me.

"So? Is it appreciable?", he said driving his eyes around.

"More than that."

"Have you got teary eyes?"

"You cause it", I said wiping my eyes, careful to not ruin my makeup.

I mean, who wouldn't cry after being treated like a monarch. He held the door for me, pulled my chair. What demand a girl might have after that.

"Wine, Regina?"

"Non posso essere la tua Regina se non sei il mio Re."

[I can't be your queen if you're not my king]

"I didn't know you can speak Italian."

"Only a few people knows."

"I wish I was one of them."

We continued our small talks and meal. We stood up when it was finally time for countdown. The fireworks were too attractive from up there.

"I wish it never ends."

"We can do nothing about it. Everything ends when it has to", I was a bit surprised when he said that,"Sorry, bad choice of conversation starter."

"Oh, so you're starting a conversation?",I blew that up as a joke.

"What do think of babies?"

Wow. Now that's a starter.

"I never thought of it."

"Seems like you didn't take seriously what my mother toasted for our legacy."

"You heard that?"

"Indeed."

"I mean yeah, I like them but how can I be taking care of kids when I'm at work. We can't keep our baby in charge of a nanny 24\7."

"It's okay, I'm not ready too, change the topic."

"We can go back to room, wear comfy, cuddle and make out until we fall asleep",I said deeply looking at him.

"Happy new year Hailey",he said raising his wine glass and walked forward to peck on my lips.

All happened as planned, just a little too much than making out...
But the thought that was bothering me is I don't know if he was serious about having a baby conversation.