30

Miami, Florida

Christiana Nicole Michaud

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰

——

( The end)

8 months later.

"Ouuu this baby shower busting." Kevin said with a piece of the cake in his hand.

"We supposed to wait to eat that." I mumbled watching him devour the cake. Everyone was wearing either pink or blue for which gender they thought it was.

I thought it was a boy while Antonio was sure I was having a girl.

"Babe you good?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah Bae Im fine." I sighed and leaned my head against his chest.

"Alright I'm ready for the gender." Kevin said a pulled out his camera. I mugged him and walked over to the ballon.

Antonio stood next to me and took his gun out his waist band. He took it off safety and shot it in the air getting everyone attention.

"Ghetto." I mumbled under my breath.

"Anyways we finna find out our babys gender." He said loud so everyone could hear.

"Bae you wanna do it?" He asked and handed me the gun.

I watched as he let the ballon go. I quickly pulled the trigger of the gun watching the ballon pop.

Pink glitter fell on the ground. A big smile formed on Antoni face as he looked at the pink glitter.

"WE HAVING A GIRL!!" He screamed and embraced me in a big hug.

I'm having a daughter.

———
Hospital
————

"Where my baby at they taking to long." Antonio said going back and forth.

I had to have a emergency c section due to the Umbilical cord being wrapped around her neck.

I was nervous too but I was high off the meds.

"Bae calm down she coming." I mumbled then heard the hospital door opened.

I watched as the doctor walked in with a huge smile on her face. She walked over to me and placed the Swaddled baby in my arms. I felt the tears at the Brim of my eyes as I looked down at her.

She was perfect.

Antonio soon joined and enjoyed the moment with me. We created this human.
Seconds later the hospital door swung open and everyone filled the room.

"Let me see my fucking niece." Kevin said and walked over to my side of the bed.

"Awee look my god baby." Destiny smiled as her eyes got glossy.

"Unt unt y'all bitches- need to stop crying." Kyle said as she fanned her eyes.

We all laughed as I rocked her back and forth. I looked over at Antonio and held my arms out. He smiled and grabbed her out my hands and held her in his.

He rocked her back and forth as he admired her face.

"What will be her name?" The doctor asked.

Me and Antonio looked at each other before answer at the same time. " Camilla."

—————————————————-

Yes it is short- 😭
I didn't feel like writing and my brother aggregating my nerves.

Finna throw him.

Anywayssss

Y'all want a second book-

If so comment and go check out my page.

If the second book gets 100 views and 50 votes I'll post the first chapter if not I won't post a second book.

Anyways hope you enjoyed and check out my other books. 😍
—————————————————-

 😍—————————————————-

• Not proffered
.
.
.
•Ignore spelling or grammar mistakes