3.

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

(305) 234-****

(305) 234-****
Wassup mas

PrettyGirl💅🏼
And who df is you😐

(305) 234-****
You new nigga 😌

Prettygirl💅🏼
Blocked*🙄

(305) 234-****
Block me and see...

"Who the fuck is this nigga talking to." I mumbled to myself and blocked their number.

"Hey Cutie!" My ma said, poking her head into my door looking at me.

"Ma what ya need?" I mumbled, looking back down at my phone.

She scrunched her face up, rolling her eyes "ya friend Zaria here."

"Kk." I got off my bed and grabbed my book-sack that I already packed the night before.

I walked passed my mom and out the front door, to Zaria car. I sighed and slouched down in her seat as she began to drive.

"Eww wassup with you?" She mumbled.

"My ma like she wanna be buddy, buddy when she know I don't like her ass."

I ain't no spoiled brat I had a good reason of my me and my ma was not cool. I used to live with my dad until he got locked up When I was around Fifteen, he's my heart and I'm such a daddy's girl. But when I lived with my dad I never got to see my mother, she was like a distant memory.

When she did get back in my life, she completely treated me like trash until I turned sixteen and she started being nicer. She's a complete gold digger and I can't wait until my pa get out that cell.

Zaria pulled up into her house driveway and turned off her car. I got out and walked right into her house since her door was unlocked.

I turned my head looking over into the living room seeing to many people. "Braylon, Kevin, Keithan, Destiny, and Kourt, hey guys." I squealed and ran over to my best friend embracing Kourtny in a hug.

I then hugged everyone eles Besides the two New faces I met yesterday.

"Aye ma, I don't get a hug?" Seven spoke up with a small smirk tugging on his lips.

Butterfly's I tell yeh...

I smiled softly and walked over to him embracing him in a side hug. I watched as his hand quickly wrapped around my neck, squeezing the fuck out of me.

"NI-NIGGA!" I chocked out, I held a mug on my face as I attempted to beat this bitch up.

He was stronger then me so he kept me in his Hold. "Nahh wanna block me." He chuckled.

I stoped fighting him and raised a eyebrow, remembering the number I had blocked earlier in the day.

"Nigga that was you? You could have Told me you was seven." I said mugging him.

"Who eles would be texting ya phone?"

"Df I'm suppose to know?"

"Stop talking to me with that little attitude."

"Bit-" destiny said was cut off when her boyfriend quickly wrapped his hand around her throat and sat her ass back down on his lap.

Welp there goes my lord and savior...

"We going upstairs." He mumbled under his breath and dragged me by my neck up Zaria stairs.

"IF YALL DIRTY MY SHEETS!" Zaria hollered, making me frown.

So this bitch care about her sheets more then me breathing... Bet....

We walked into one of Zarias spare rooms which he slightly pushed me in. He finally let go letting me breath the fresh air of life.

"Nigga what ya problem!"

"You, now give me ya phone." He said with no emotion and held his hand out.

"No-"

"You must want to be chocked again?"

Maybe...

I groaned and handed him my phone making sure that it was unlocked. He began clicking away on my phone then handed it back.

"I better get a text." He smirked then walked out the room leaving me slightly gasping for air.

Ya girl still couldn't breath, dude literally almost killed my brownskin ass.

Ain't finna lie That was lowkey fine as da fuck.

Lordt send help...

☆☆☆☆
Y'all enjoying this? 😌

☆☆☆☆Y'all enjoying this? 😌