28

Miami, Florida

Christiana Nicole Michaud

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰

———

5 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"I think this pink hair suits me."

"No nanny you look like that pink bird... with them long legs." Makiya said.

"Girl shut up before I send ya ass home." I said mugging her.

Makiya spent the night at my house so destiny could have a break. I was happy to take her off her hands. I love my god babys.

"Nanny.....nanny.....NANnY."

"What makiya?" I asked with a scrunched you face.

"Can u put on power rangers?" She asked.

I sighed and grabbed the remote putting on Power rangers for her on the tv. I watched as seven walked in the living room. He was wearing a business suit, making me raise a eyebrow.

"Ok I see youuu." I smiled as he looked over at me.

"How I look?" He asked as he tried to fix his tie. I walked over to him and fixed it for him.

"You look nice." I said and looked up at him.

He smiled and bent down giving me a peck on the lips. "I'm doing this for us." He mumbled.

"You doing good bae." I smiled and pecked his lip again.

"You want something when I come back?" He asked.

"Some McDonald's fries please."

"I got you bae." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He walked over to the couch and mushed makiya hair making her scrunch her face up.

"Behave for your nanny or we going to have to catch a one." He said with a smile on his face.

"Uncle I always behave." Makiya said.

"Alright bye y'all." He said and walked out the front door. I walked over to the front door and made sure to lock it.

I pulled out my phone seeing I had missed text.

Papa.

-Hey ya momma tripping
Finna go return this baby.