✞ I ✞

Corps à Corps
__________

I still remember that day when 13 years old I had enough courage to confess my never-ending love at that time to my childhood friend

"I like you Kim Taehyung," I mumbled looking at my white adidas, not daring to look in his mesmerizing eyes.

"Thx Eve, I love you too..." He answered clearly loud enough for me to jerk my head up from happiness. My eyes sparkled with hope, seeing him warmly gazing at me. " But I'm sorry I will not go out with you." He finished, dragging my heart back to its cold place with no such a thing like love or light.

"Wait what?!" I shouted confused not understanding the meaning of his words. Taehyung took a deep breath and looked at me with petty.

"Eve you need to understand, that would be what our parents want." He said putting his big, manly like for 13 years old brat, hands and patting me friendly. " I want to show my parents who is the real boss. So, I can't be with the girl they most in the word want me to marry." He continued, averting his eyes knowing that his words will hurt me in the end.

"Tae..." I stammered trying to look at it positively. But no matter how handsome he looked, how amazingly it felt to hear I love you too. In the end, he didn't want me just as much I wanted him.

"So the best thing would be to forget our feelings for each other, stay as friends, and move one." With last pat on my head, he walked away taking my heart with him.

From that time I turned all my hate to him and just as he said moved one. One thing was sure he was not worth my pain, my heart, and ready to lose everything for love, feeling.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Evelyn and Taehyung have been fiends since evening walks with their mother inside their tummies. Parents dream was to marry their son and daughter to each other, but Taehyung parents want too much control over him. So, as a teenager, Tae came with a plan to rebel for his rights, and of course, dating and loving the girl his parents were match making him with was out of the question. Evelyn ready to show her parents that she is the owner of herself will go trough hell to fully understand what is most important in her life. Taehyung has the last chance to make it right, will it work?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Wants to know more?
Read Corps à Corps To find out what happened between fiends to make their innocent love so complicated. How everything that seems picture perfect is not like it seems.

-Madelinesworks❤️