"It's amazing. You'll be a good husband someday." I blurted out and continued chomping down the food.

"Thank you-" his face turned red....did he chock on something?

"Are you okay? Your face is very red..." I asked worried.

"Ah no...It's nothing." He averted his eyes, weird. 

"Bella-chan, later we'll have to go out for awhile. So we won't be able to company you, sadly." 

"It's alright, I have somethings I need to do anyways. I need to sort out Yohan's things."

"Is that the name of your husky?" I nodded in reply.

"I need to feed him soon. He must be hungry." I mumbled to myself as I excused myself from the boys after bidding them goodbye.

I took the items for Yohan to my room...it was quite heavy. The sight of Yohan greeting me at the door cheered me up.

"Food bowl and food..." I searched through the item. "Found it." 

I poured out a generous amount of dog food into the bowl for Yohan. While he's eating, I searched through the items and started inspecting them.

"I'll get another collar for you, this one is too small. The other things are fine...but I'll change it out when I get to go to the central." I said petting Yohan who was sitting obediently beside me after finishing his food.

"And now, I should clean the room." I sighed looking my room covered with wrapping paper and bubble wrap.

Time skip~

"Be good, alright? I'm just going to take out the trash."

Ugh, why do I have to go outside to throw the rubbish....Why can't they just put the big bin inside somewhere in the dorm...

"Done! Time to go back-"

"You're gay aren't you? Uwaa~ how disgusting."

What's with the commotion? What's wrong with being gay? A group of people is surrounding him...is he being bullied? Those people have a lot of free time don't they...

"Does it concern you that he's gay?" I asked approaching the group hiding my hand with the pulsera on purpose.

"It seems like you don't know who we are?" A boy chuckled.

"I don't care and I don't want to know. So I'll ask my question again, does it concern you that he's gay? Are you the one he likes perhaps?" I smiled.

"No, but isn't it disgusting?"

"Then it doesn't concern you does it? Then what makes you think that you have the right to make fun of him? All of you." I asked still smiling.

"Who do you think you are to lecture us? Ah by chance are you also homosexual?" They laughed.

"Hmm, does that concern you? Have you fallen for me? But I don't think I can accept you." I faked a troubled face.

"You may be a beauty but don't be too full of yourself."

"Too full of myself? Aren't you the one who thinks you're all mighty? You act all haughty but it seems like you're only a Hercules(second lowest)."

"You! How dare you talk to your senior like that?"

"The boy over there, come over here. We shouldn't waste our time with good for nothings. There's nothing wrong with being different." I said approaching him ignoring the others.

"How dare you ignore me? I'll kill you." He tried to punch me but I dodged it easily.

"Kill? Have you ever killed someone before? You see, I've taken lives of many...do you want to be the next one?"

"She must be bluffing." A girl exclaimed.

"What's going on here?"

Four familiar figures approached us. They must've heard the commotion since it's close to our dorm.

"Bella?" Andre asked confused.

"They're the leaders of the Academy's Council and the Black Howlers. The four Hydras." They started trembling.

The boys have quite a reputation don't they? Black Howlers? Academy's council? What's that...I'll just ask them later.

"If they know her...."

Hmm~ now they're scared? I wanted to play with them a little longer but oh well...

"Ah, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm the fifth Hydra, nice to meet you."