Chapter 7 : Confession

Start from the beginning

She sighs. "We changed the plans. GD is not feeling well since yesterday. So we're going to shoot there for all three days," she tells me as folding her clothes.

GD is not feeling well? Is he sick since we were on the plane and he wasn't just cold?

Like the last puzzle was found. This is why he came back earlier. What a jerk, Daisies. He's sick and you were still messing around him. He would be so tired to not even wake up since I was sleeping over on him. I can't talk to him anymore. I can't.

* * *

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and... blah blah blah."

This is the sound I've constantly heard lately. What the hell is the supervisor announcing about? It's not fair that even Korean are be able to understand Japanese, even if their accents or languages do not sound even alike.

Agh! And where's Mom, though? Since we took off from our room together I haven't seen her again. So here I am. The only one foreigner, who can't join their communication, stupidly standing in the crowded hall room of the hotel. It's so annoying. I just want to know whether they're talking about the important things that I might have to know or not. I know I just came here to nothing and I didn't have to come here, but at least someone should translate for me. Please, I obviously can't get it.

"Delansey. Delansey!" there's someone calls me from behind, and I turn to meet Seungri—running into me with his absolutely enthusiastic face. I see the rest of the boys behind him. Shit. I'm not ready to face GD right now.

"You may not be used to being called Korea name. I did call you Bona too many times," Seungri kindly says when he reaches me.

"Sorry. I'm getting used to it." And I try to not focus on GD.

"No. No. No. I'm not blaming you. You don't need to apologize." Seungri shyly scratches the back of his neck.

"Hi, Bona,"

"Hi,"

"Anneong,"
      T.O.P, Youngbae, and Daesong friendly greet me, stopping behind Seungri.

"Hey." GD cooly lows his voice, raising an eyebrow for me.

Does it his culture or does he mean something?

Ugh. I still can't get rid of shame when I'm in the same room with him.

"Hi," I awkwardly greet them all back.

"We came to your room last night, but Judy noona said you weren't there," Youngbae says.

"Yeah. We owe you Sake, remember? We ordered Sake in our room. We tried to call you to join us but we don't have your number, yet. As someone won't let us know," T.O.P adds and squints at GD with a look.

"Where were you last night, though?" Daesong asks.

"Yeah. Where were you? I was looking for you all night." Seungri narrows his eyes on me.

OMG. Why do so many questions hit on me?

"I—I was..." I begin to panic.

"Are you done yet?" Being interrupted by GD. "Stop asking her too much. The driver is waiting. Hurry up," he simply says, digging his hands in his pockets, taking off of the hall.

I have a little feeling that he always talks to his friends in English when we're together. I don't want to be overoptimistic but it seems like he wants me to be able to get the conversation of them easier. Being in Asia, it's literally hard to join in chatting with them.