-Chapter Seven: Dollhouse-

Start from the beginning

Eddie casts a glare full of hatred towards Cathy.

"Oh, Eddie! That look is so full of hatred! Is it because I hurt that little brat you're crushing on? (Y/n) was it?" Cathy smirks at you two.

You immediately blush while Eddie lets go of you and stomps towards the monitor.

"Hey! Don't call her a brat, you jerk! And you nearly killed her! Not just hurt her!!" Eddie yells angrily at the monitor, "if you are gonna make fun of someone, make fun of me!! If that means I can spare (Y/n) from your stupid name calling than just say it all to me not her!"

You look at Eddie with sympathetic eyes. His expression was full of hurt and his voice slightly cracked.

Eddie was glaring at the monitor. He will do the same for you like he did for his family and pets. He saved them from Albert, so he will save you from Cathy.

"Eddie," your voice makes Eddie snap his head towards you, "Eddie, it's alright. I don't mind it. I've been called worse."

Eddie goes over to you and grabs your shoulders harshly, saying, "no! It's not okay! You don't deserve to be called a brat and such! I will take all of it for you."

Eddie's eyes became shiny with tears threatening to spill out. He was remembering all the times Albert had spat ugly names at him, all the times Albert had taken out his anger on him, and all the times Albert stole away his treasures.

{Flashback}

"Damn Eddie! Don't forget that all of this will be mine one day! All those damn pets will be mine. This house will be mine, too!" Albert screamed, kicking Eddie in the stomach.

Eddie coughed in pain then looked up at his older brother.

"T-The pets...aren't just yours...they belong to all of us," Eddie managed to mumble.

Albert yells, "shut up!! You are always mocking me and talking back about me! Shut up!!"

Albert picks Eddie up by the hair and begins punching him. Eddie's eyes begin to spill tears of pain as his eldest brother takes out all of his anger.

{Flashback ends}

Eddie's eyes were spilling tears without him even realizing it. You immediately pull the ginger-haired boy into a hug, patting his back.

"Shhh...it's okay, Eddie," you mumble softly.

Eddie cries and hugs back, burying his face into your neck. Eddie's tears soaked your (s/c) neck, but you didn't mind.

It was a sweet moment, but Cathy decided to ruin it.

"Aww, how sweet!! I wish I had some popcorn for this sappy little scene!" Cathy bellows.

You glare at the monitor as Eddie slowly pulls away from you, wiping his tear soaked face with his arm.

"I-I'm alright," he sniffles, forcing himself to stop crying.

"Are you sure?" you question, eyebrows furrowed in concern. Eddie nods.

"What a cute little moment! For that entertaining little show and the fact that you survived, I opened a door for you!" Cathy exclaims.

The two of you ignore the slightly annoying woman and continue walking. As you walk, you cast worried glances at Eddie, who was staring at the ground as you walked.

"Eddie?" you call out, grabbing the boy's attention.

"Yeah?" he replies, voice shaky from crying.