She didn't mind at all but that made the butterflies in her stomach erup. She felt her cheeks warm up a little. She was thankful she had makeup on and it covered the small blush on her cheeks. On the other hand the teenage boy knew she was blushing; he knew her better than he knew himself. He started rubbing small circles on the back of her hand. He grabbed her, smoothing drinking from it. "Hey! Who said you could have some?" He chuckled looking at her. She stopped in front of her Rony's house and her blue eyes looked at him. He shrugged, chuckling to himself watching her trying to reach for it. "Ricky." She pouted, crossing her arms.

He smiled seeing her pout. Her phone dinged causing her to reach for it and check. It was text from Rony telling her to help her with some buckets. "I'll be back. Don't finish it all." He nodded raising one of his hands in surrender. She left her phone on the other cup holder. She knocked on Rony's house and her mother let her in. The blonde girl walked towards the back grabbing three buckets. Veronica followed behind the girl with three other buckets. Kayla opened the back of her car and placed it in the buckets and helped her best friend out. Her best friend pulled her into a hug. To tell the truth the whole reason Rony wanted Kayla to pick her up was because she loved Kayla's beautiful car. It was a white Hyundai Kona. They both pulled away from the hug and got in the car.

Rony wore her hair in a messy ponytail and no makeup at all. She was too lazy to apply any mostly this early in the morning. She had to get ready and then get the buckets from the small little garage they had in her backyard. She wore a bright bikini top that was white, black, pink and turquoise. She also wore black shorts that had some turquoise in them. She was wearing the same shoes as Kayla; they both agreed on matching with shoes. She sat behind Ricky. "Can we go to Starbucks after we pick up Cam? I didn't really eat anything." The blonde girl looked at her mirror making eye contact with Rony. "Yeah, sure." Once she pulled out of her driveway and into the road she reached to grab Ricky's hand. Ricky didn't mind he held on to her hand while looking out the window. The curly haired boy loves the feeling of her small hand. Her hands were warm and soft and he felt like he could hold her hands forever. He reached to grab the radio and turned it on.

A familiar song started playing and she smiled. "Oh god." The song was Meet Me on the Roof by Green Day and it used to be not only her favorite song but Ricky's favorite song as well.

Kayla was rehearsing on the stage with her dancers and holding the mic. Her dance teacher was nodding making sure she was doing the dance moves correctly. Ricky was backstage face-timing his mother and letting her know everything as going great. His mother didn't want to let him go on tour but due to Michael and Kayla's mother she trusted them to take care of her boy. He soon said goodbye to his mother and walked towards the stage to see how his best friend was doing. He held a smile on his face watching her in concentration remembering every dance move. She really did know what she was doing and she looked like a queen doing it.

After watching her practice for a few more minutes the dance teacher told them to take a break and she made her way towards her best friend with a water bottle on her hand. She drinks from it. "How's your mom?" She asked, closing her water bottle. "Good. She just missed me is all." She nodded hearing some background song playing and a smirk made its way to her face. He looked at her confused and she placed her water bottle on the ground. She grabbed his hand and pulled him on the stage. "How good of a dancer are you Mr. Bowen?" He shook his head about to walk off the stage. "Oh come on!" She started to dance while looking at him. He huff following her lead and dancing alongside her. He knew he looked terrible but he loved how she would smile every time she looked at him.

The curly haired boy ended up picking her up from behind and spun both of them around. She laughs feeling Ricky's head on her shoulder. He could feel his breath and could also feel his body shake from him laughing.