10

Kayla had to wake up early on Sunday morning

Kayla had to wake up early on Sunday morning. The whole theater group had decided to a car wash at the front of the school to help get back the things that they had lost. She had changed into a black bikini and slipped on some black shorts. She was not too fond of showing her butt around strangers. She also pinned her blonde hair up with a hair clip so it wouldn't get in the way from her washing the cars. The blonde girl had done her normal natural makeup routine. She sprayed some perfume and put on her white air forces. She also ended up grabbing some sunglasses for her face. Before leaving her room she grabbed her extra bag that contained more sponges and towels. Walking down the stairs she text Ricky who wanted to help out and she told him to be ready in five. Since she was going to eat a light breakfast and then head to his house. Her dad and step mother were not home. Daisy wanted to spend more time with her older sisters since she really doesn't get to see them much.

They were both back home due to Kayla's performance coming up as well as her last football game in the tournament that she was so excited for. It sucked because not only was it going to be held at the high school but it's on the same night that High School Musical will be happening. She was only going to be able to attend the first twenty minutes of the show and then would have to head towards the locker room to change. She was at least happy she would get to see him perform some parts of the musical. She made herself a berry smoothie and out the door. She locked the door and unlocked her car. Not only was she picking up Ricky but she also had to pick up her two other best friends but since the curly haired  boy house was closer she was picking him up first.

She parked her car outside Ricky's house and waited for him. While she waited for him she sipped on her berry smoothie and looked down at her phone. Ricky rushes down the stairs and out the door hearing Kayla's car pull up in front of his house. He saw her looking down at her phone while drinking away a smoothie. A small smile made its way on his face and he shook his head making his way towards the back of her car and placing his bag in. He closed the door and walked towards the passenger side. Opening the door he got in and closed the door behind him. The blonde girl places her smoothie on the cup holders and turns to look at the curly haired boy. She pulls him into a hug smelling his cologne. He was wearing a black t-shirt with some black swimming trunks and his black converse. He could feel her warm skin against his. Ricky hadn't noticed that she was wearing a bikini top and no shirt over it. He felt his mouth go dry. She was beyond beautiful and hot. Pulling away from each other they both held a smile looking at each other. "Here, can you text Veronica and tell her I'm on my way." She handed him her phone.

He nodded trying not to look down at her small chest. He gulps down unlocking her phone and texting Veronica. "You know I was expecting to see your six pacts but I'm guessing you're saving that for later." She held a smirk on her face while staring straight ahead at the road. He chuckled knowing that once Kayla gets comfortable around you she lets whatever she's thinking roll out of her mouth. She was really straight forward about anything. "I didn't know you wanted to see them that bad." That caused her to laugh and he laughed with her. "I'm just playing with you dummy." She softly punched him on the shoulder still looking ahead. He only smiled at her, grabbed her hand and interlocked their hands together.