Eyes(FILLER)

3rd Person POV:

An orchestra of hushes and hums whistled through the leaves and branches of the trees, the sounds twirling with the wind that carried it into a young boys ear. The Avatar was training his wind and water skills alone when he heard a familiar tune. An old song sung to him by the elderly nomads that raised him. A song that he hasn't heard in so long. Looking around he saw the older water tribe siblings setting up camp with the help of the newest bender to the group. Aang furrowed his brows as he saw someone missing from the group.

By chance or by fate, as soon as he realized the girl wasn't part of the group, a breeze carrying the familiar tune surrounded him. The combination of the air and the music caused Aang to pause and close his eyes. He felt warm and secure in his element and a reminder of his once beloved home. Images of memories trotted across his eyelids, pictures of his childhood and his old mentor. Gyatso. With a watery smile showing on his face, he gingerly passed the memory on. Not from wanting to stray away from the pain, but more as a bittersweet acceptance of his lost friend.

~whoosh~

The leaves carried by wind and song ran away into the shadows and peeking sun rays of the dense forest. Desperate to return to the comfort he just felt, Aang snapped opened his glider and pushed off, his own air propelling him toward to follow the voice. Eyes flickering everywhere to find the owner of the voice, excited to think that maybe there was an air nomad who was alone in this world just like Aang. After all, the song from his home originated a hundred years ago. Only someone from the executed culture would know that song right? At least that's what Aang thought. Minutes went by as he jumped from branch to branch, running from tree to tree, he arrived to the voice. The only thing is, he didn't expect Kaia to be the one with the enchanting voice.

Aang sat high up in a branch and watched her bend. She was in a lighter long sleeve dress that hugged her torso and then flared out to cover the ground, hiding her bare feet. Her arms flowed just the water she was controlling, unknowingly mesmerizing the Avatar in the trees watching her. She moved with the clear blue water, becoming one with the element. Almost like becoming one with herself. Movements so fluid that Aang believed she was an apparition, for it was difficult to understand how well their movements matched. She was the human embodiment of water, as if she was the water spirit in human form.

Aang sat for what felt like hours, silently watching the beautiful girl get lost in her own world. Only when she laid the water softly in the stream and sat to close her eyes, Aang snapped out of his delightful daze. An idea popped into his head so he could talk to her, but not end up almost dying like the last few times he's interrupted her in moments like this. He bounded a couple meters away onto another tree; silent as stars. He plopped down onto the ground as quietly as possible to not spook his friend. He started walking a little louder than normal back to her to subtly announce his arrival. Back on the bank sat Kaia in the same position, who was completely aware of Aangs presence.

"Nice of you to join me, is everyone else setting up camp?" She asked, never taking her eyes off the swiftly moving water, watching as Aangs reflection showed up behind her.

"Uh yeah, I was just walking around until I saw you sitting over here. Are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" Aangs concerned tone took over, now realizing she may be upset about something.

"You tell me twinkle toes. Shutting out one sense enhances the others. Like hearing. Also did you know that you can physically feel it when someone's staring at you? Especially for 10 minutes." Kaia tosses her chin over her shoulder with a smirk on her face, feeling victorious seeing his face turning into a shade that could challenge a rose's. He stuttered and looked like he was caught doing something he shouldn't. He threw his hand behind his neck and sheepishly chuckled.