8 - The Shining Beacon part 2

The screen turned on right as Jaune and Ruby walked into orientation.

Yang: Ruby! Over here!(waves) I saved you a spot!
Ruby: (to Jaune) Oh! Hey, i gotta go! Ill see you after the ceremony! (Runs off)
Jaune: Hey, wait! Great. Where am i supposed to find another quirky girl to talk to?

Jaune walks away revealing a red haired girl  behind him.

"Yay!" Summer cheered, "New character!" While she was cheering though, Raven frowned.

Back with Yang and Ruby.

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister?
Ruby: (glares) You mean since you ditched me and i exploded?
Yang: Yikes, meltdown already?
Ruby: No, i literally exploded a hole in front of the school... and there was some fire... and i think some ice.
Yang: Are you being sarcastic?

Qrow scoffed, "You wish, Mini Raven." Cue Raven slapping him on the back of the head.

Ruby: (scoffs) I wish! I tripped over some crumby girls luggage, and then she yelled at me! And then i sneezed.. and then i exploded!

Ruby continued talking not realizing Weiss was behind her.

Qrow and Tai shivered, "It's like a horror movie." Tai said. Emily slapped him on the back of the head for making Willow sad.

Ruby: And I felt really, really bad. And i just wanted her to stop yelling at me!
Weiss: You!

Ruby jumps into her sisters arms.

Ruby: Oh god, its happening again!
Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff.
Yang: Oh my god, you really exploded.

Everyone looked at Raven. "She really is just like you." Kali said.

Ruby: (to yang) It was an accident.

Ruby gets down and repeats the same thing to Weiss. Who, puts a dust flier in her face.

Ruby: What's this?
Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injures or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy-to-follow guide to dust application and practice in the field. (It's gets faster towards the end)

Everyone looked confused, while Jacques looked proud. "Did anyone get that?" Ghira asked?

Ruby: Uhh...

"Yeah we feel ya Ruby." Tai said.

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?
Ruby: (unsure) Absolutely?
Weiss: (shoves flier in Rubys hands) Read this and don't ever speak to me again.

"Damn ice queen." Qrow said, earning another slap, from Glynda this time.

Yang: Look, uh... it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you just start over and try to be friends, okay?

Summer smiled at the fact that Yang wanted her sister to make friends so bad.

Ruby: Yeah! Great idea, Sis! (Holds out hand) Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Want to hang out? We could go shopping for school supplies!
Weiss: Yeah, and we can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys, like tall, blonde, and scraggly over there (points at Jaune).
Ruby: Oh wow, Really?
Weiss: ...(glares at her) NO.